Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

:pimp:
also did you guys see the ebay listing with the guy claiming he had 3 pairs being sold to him for someone that works at the laika(sp?) company? :smh: i thought it was gonna be 800 pairs given away :nerd:

i think that's what they're talking about up there^^ if I get a pair, they would be my only foamposites. Stopped buying and sold off all my foams this year....... foams really just lost their appeal to me... but these..................

i would rock them til they fall apart

I read their twitter today and they said that you can submit the same pic everyday as long as it has the #hashtag they're asking for. What is the point of submitting the same pic? They aren't very clear with their judging criteria. Does the weirdest one win? 

BTW, these shoes are fire. I would rock them in a heartbeat. 

Last edited:
Anyone go see the Movie? Couldn't go yesterday but my brother and father liked it. I would think it's like a monster house type film(Loved that movie).

^Monster House was one of those "kid movies that are entertaining to adults" type movies. I'll probably check out ParaNorman eventually but wouldn't go to the theater to see it. Don't have a twitter or any weird pics of me as a kid though so I have zero chance at these. *sigh*

Last edited:
Is there a website where you can check all the pics that were submitted?

search twitter for #weirdwins

they haven't released any names of people that won, but if you submit a letter requesting the winners by September 30th with a SASE they will mail you one.

search twitter for #weirdwins
they haven't released any names of people that won, but if you submit a letter requesting the winners by September 30th with a SASE they will mail you one.

Great, thanks!

So you can submit a new pic every day of the contest? I'm guessing if your pic submitted didn't win, then I should submit a new one instead of resubmitting it. Thanks for any help.

I ENTERED IN THE CONTEST TODAY.. I THINK I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD PIC COMPARED TO SOME OF THE ONES I SAW SUBMITTED... IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO WIN THIS THING...I NEVER WIN STUFF LIKE THIS. I DONT THINK ILL BE ADDING A PIC EVERYDAY THO.. MY PAGE NEEDS TO BE PRIVATE FOR PROFESSIONAL REASONS AND I HAVE TOO MANY FOLLOWERS FOR ME TO REPEATEDLY SPAM WITH MY CHILDHOOD PICS ON THE NET LOL

My sis won a pair today! I hope I win a pair too! She got her pair in my size, so I'm hoping she give them to me if I don't win a pair!

I don't have any especially odd/weird/wacky pics of me, but it is def worth a try anyway. Good luck to all trying.

My sis won a pair today! I hope I win a pair too! She got her pair in my size, so I'm hoping she give them to me if I don't win a pair!
I truly don't want to come off weird here...but I was wondering if you'd be interested in PM'ing me the pic or telling me what she was doing in the pic she used. I have tons of pics, but "weird" is such an open ended category of things. I'm just trying to figure out what passes as weird for them lol

Yea Capo it would be kool to see what kind of pic u had so i can have an idea of what to post.

To be honest it is her little sleeping with two skeletons. She busting my you know what for them lol. I am pretty sure she gonna give em to me tho, but I am sure there is a price!

I just did a search on Twitter...just using "won foamposites" and it shows most people saying "I won the Foamposites" and I must say looking at the pictures they submitted it's a little disappointing because a lot of the pics aren't anything outrageously "weird".  So my guess is if out of all the ones that's being submitted, they happen to come across yoru pic and think it's cute then you pretty much win.

just entered... had my daughter enter too. If I win... theyre stayin with me :smokin

Back
Top Bottom