Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

i tried to enter through their website and it said "The weird have won" and you can enter anymore

my girl tried to enter one last pic but it said the weird have won. I entered my last pic this morning.

Last edited:
:smh:

2 people I know got these

man I can never get a limited shoe I want in a raffle 1st the yeezys, then the lebron pack, now these

I was feeling the concept and the details too

I bet a special box/packaging will come with these

:smh:
2 people I know got these
man I can never get a limited shoe I want in a raffle 1st the yeezys, then the lebron pack, now these
I was feeling the concept and the details too
I bet a special box/packaging will come with these

I feel you on that bro. I missed out on all those releases. Seems like I never have the luck to win any raffles.

yea some people say go .5 up

but I say go true to size. They will be a little tight at 1st but the more you wear your foams the more they mold to your foot

Hes lying...i dmd a winner who showed proof...he said he just filled name adress and put his size...theres no way to know what sizes are available...i call ducktales buddy...im guessin they will make wjatever sizes are needed hence the 8weeks
you are right..you do not pick a size, you just enter what size you wear

Entered my last pic today. Even if I don't win, it was a pretty good contest. Props to Nike and Paranorman for the opportunity.

you are right..you do not pick a size, you just enter what size you wear

yeah the 2 people I know who won said they entered there size it wasnt anything indicating that a size was no longer available

just the info that I heard

and both people that won didnt get a DM until the next day after they sent a pic

Well good luck.to.everyone, if you.don't.have a DM by morning.time then it just wasn't meant to be. Im really wishing to get a dm.

^
never said you was giving false info just stating what my 2 homies told me on the phone

no hate over here

glad you got your pair

post pics when they come in

They just tweeted that not all the winners have been notified yet. There's still a chance. In the official rules didn't they say that everything submitted on the 23rd would be judged on the 24th?

Does that mean there is still tomorrow night for us to look forward to, or am I just wishfully thinking? 
eyes.gif

Whoever won these has the right to do whatever they want with them! THEY WON! If they want to sell them or rock them they are 100% in the right! They won a contest for free shoes!! Come on! It's not like the people who were entering were in need of shoes and the people who want to sell them stole from needy children! People who entered were trying to win some interesting foamposites! The guys who want to wear them are just going to store them until they fall apart from age or wear them until they are beaters! Either way they are just shoes! Congrats to belly26  , I support you 100% ! Everybody could use a little extra money! Y'all are hating because you didn't win some rare shoes, it's not like anyone will die if they don't win some GREEN AND BLACK, RUBBER SHOES! The man won so they are his!  Like it or not! These guys who selling them maybe selling them to make money for another sneaker release! If you salt throwers really NEED them then by all means go buy them on ebay for $4000 - $7000 and then relish your wise investment! I hope you enjoy your RUBBER AND GLUE! TAKE PRIDE IN THE FACT THAT FOR THE PRICE OF A GOOD USED AUTOMOBILE YOU GOT SOME SNEAKERS THAT COST NIKE ABOUT $10 TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CLOWNS DESERVE APPLAUSE FOR YOUR IGNORANCE! *CLAPS* Hypebeasts, LOL!  Props to all the winners, You deserve it!   belly26  get paid by these fools and laugh all the way to bank!!! 
roll.gif

Whoever won these has the right to do whatever they want with them! THEY WON! If they want to sell them or rock them they are 100% in the right! They won a contest for free shoes!! Come on! It's not like the people who were entering were in need of shoes and the people who want to sell them stole from needy children! People who entered were trying to win some interesting foamposites! The guys who want to wear them are just going to store them until they fall apart from age or wear them until they are beaters! Either way they are just shoes! Congrats to belly26  , I support you 100% ! Everybody could use a little extra money! Y'all are hating because you didn't win some rare shoes, it's not like anyone will die if they don't win some GREEN AND BLACK, RUBBER SHOES! The man won so they are his!  Like it or not! These guys who selling them maybe selling them to make money for another sneaker release! If you salt throwers really NEED them then by all means go buy them on ebay for $4000 - $7000 and then relish your wise investment! I hope you enjoy your RUBBER AND GLUE! TAKE PRIDE IN THE FACT THAT FOR THE PRICE OF A GOOD USED AUTOMOBILE YOU GOT SOME SNEAKERS THAT COST NIKE ABOUT $10 TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CLOWNS DESERVE APPLAUSE FOR YOUR IGNORANCE! *CLAPS* Hypebeasts, LOL!  Props to all the winners, You deserve it!   belly26  get paid by these fools and laugh all the way to bank!!! 
laugh.gif
 @ you calling anyone a hypebeast. You joined this site because of these shoes and everyone of your posts has been in this thread.

I rarely agree with jada, but I will with what he said. No way I could bring myself to sell a shoe this dope and this rare. 

If you sell this shoe and pay bills with it and buy other releases, guess what? You're back at square 1. Broke and in need of cash to pay for other stuff.

Selling this shoe isn't going to change your standard of life or improve your situation. It'll be a temporary fix. Fast money doesn't last long. 

Anyone above 18 and still cares who's a hypebeast or not should re-evaluate their lives.

As for reselling/keeping the shoe, do whatever makes you happy.

..............With that said, I will unfollow you ParaNorman if I don't win.

Back
Top Bottom