Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

laugh.gif
 @ you calling anyone a hypebeast. You joined this site because of these shoes and everyone of your posts has been in this thread.

I rarely agree with jada, but I will with what he said. No way I could bring myself to sell a shoe this dope and this rare. 

If you sell this shoe and pay bills with it and buy other releases, guess what? You're back at square 1. Broke and in need of cash to pay for other stuff.

Selling this shoe isn't going to change your standard of life or improve your situation. It'll be a temporary fix. Fast money doesn't last long. 
@ohmygosher ! I have been on this site I just never really posted unless I had something I needed to find out or had something good to share! Get your facts straight! As I previuosly stated whoever won owns the shoes! You apparently lost and are pouting about it! Why would someone make say $4000 and spend it all on shoes? Are you in fact educated? Nobody said making money off of these shoes would change your standard of living! I thought I'd correct your grammar for you. By the way you are welcome. 
happy.gif
 Anyone who is reselling would be wise if they pocket some of the profit! A small amount could be used for must have releases and the rest could be used for bills, home improvements, vehicle upgrades, or even gifts for their own prospective families! You obviously don't understand the process of buying and selling ! Here's a link so you can learn the basics man! http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Money-by-Buying-and-Selling  If you can't read or comprehend this by yourself you could always seek assistance from a grown up! Enjoy your meal sir for you have been royally served! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Damn I got mixed feelings.. I just got a dm that I won but they were all out of 11s :smh: so I'm crazy excited that I won but unlike all the resellers I was actually trying to wear mine!...guess ill have to see if I can trade when I get em :rolleyes

Damn I got mixed feelings.. I just got a dm that I won but they were all out of 11s :smh: so I'm crazy excited that I won but unlike all the resellers I was actually trying to wear mine!...guess ill have to see if I can trade when I get em :rolleyes

To be completely honest, if i won these id sell them and get some ACTUALLY rare shoes. Say... UNDFTD 4s. Or Paris dunks. Selling it to buy something not shoe related would be dumb like stated above, unless you are DESPERATE for cash. 

Not gonna lie.past few days,1st thing Ive been doing when I wake up is check my e-mail

And finally today....received THAT e-mail :pimp: :pimp:

Only sz6-7.5 was left.....Hope I can trade for my 9-9.5 which I highly doubt :smh:

btw- mine was not a Halloween pic....actually had a legit weird,funny pic :lol:

Not posting here...only on Twitter :lol:

Last edited:
My gril won a pair but only sizes 6-8 were left... She wouldve gotten my sz. if it was available but oh we'll... Still juiced!!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! :nthat:

#WEIRDWINS 0]

Last edited:
life is a hustle? :smh:
u cant be serious
get out n travel man bond with your family.....life will look a lot more then just some hustle :rolleyes
Sounds like you need to get your priorities in line tho. In no way form or fashion should someone look towards a sneaker to help them pay for there bills :lol:
no matter how you try to defend it somewhere down the line you probably have your priorities backwards so u need money quick to cover where you cant

You right bro, my priorities is all messed up, i should pass up on a potential 5 grand and keep a 220 sneaker that cost 10 to make. I've seen the light and its bright. 8)

Belly stated that he'd use the money to pay bills and to buy sneakers. He also suggested that he could potentially become a millionaire from selling these shoes. If he pays his bills and buys shoes with this money, then he's back at square one. 

never said i could become a millionaire off just selling shoes, i said the potential 5k could be invested into something and could turn into something more than just 5k. but ol boy showed me the light. this shoe is better to own than having a few extra thousand in ya pocket. so imma just stay at square one without even trying to pay bills.

Last edited:
Looks like a good amount of NT'ers won. :pimp: Can't wait to wear em in October

Back
Top Bottom