Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Dang, still on the hunt for a size 9. Lowest I've seen on Craigslist here is $350. That's like $75 after retail + tax here so not too bad, but $250 flat is even better. Too slow on that KicksUSA post :/

Damn, too late. Damn no one tagged me 
tired.gif
frown.gif

Thanks for this! I think I'll make my way to Owings Mills to see if I can scoop that 11. It's funny to me that they even got them as that mall is beyond being considered a Ghost Town
Yeah I put a ticket in there knowing damn well I wasn't gonna get a call. I had a size 12 from footaction at mondawmin mall I never picked up cause I got my size 13 from HOH AT MONDAWMIN

struck out again waiting too long on that kicksusa site. waiting for those unclaimed pairs. about to head out soon. 

Crazy day... so I scooped my own personal pair online at Jimmy Jazz this morning and decided to head out to the mall today.

Got there and it was like 5:30 so I said screw it I'll see what pairs they'll have leftover since they sell them to the public.

Before I lined up I went to FTA and asked them if they sold out and the manager said yes but a few minutes after someone walked in, I overheard what she told him. She said to go to the FTL and ask a certain employee for a 9.5 which apparently was being secretly held for him... I was pissed because she kept telling everyone they were gone but she was just being shady.

So after I walked over to Foot Locker and it was about 5:45. I went in and asked if they were selling pairs to the public at 6 and the employee said yes, also that people were already waiting in line outside the store. So I went outside and there were about 15 people crowding around and one of the employees said to start a line beside the store but people just kind of jumbled in front. Basically people weren't following directions and the people who got the unclaimed pairs really didn't deserve it but oh well. Was trying to help some dudes on NT.

Last edited:
Nobody wanna do the leg work... Everyone just wanna complain about not copping and resellers...
Amen waiting for about 5 hours outside Nt for these it was totally worth it though I even had access to more pairs but I didn't have enough 
laugh.gif

whoever was looking for size 12 kicksusa still shows it avilable, the only size left.

Drove 1 hr to Rooseveltfield mall and didn't find my pair. Then drove 1.5hr to HOH Harlem, where they sold out while I was in line. I don't understand why HOH was allowing 3 per person when there's a big line. Why not make it 1 per so more customers have an opportunity.

At this point I'm tired, wasted time and gas. Looks like I'm done with this release unless Ndc announces release.

Drove 1 hr to Rooseveltfield mall and didn't find my pair. Then drove 1.5hr to HOH Harlem, where they sold out while I was in line. I don't understand why HOH was allowing 3 per person when there's a big line. Why not make it 1 per so more customers have an opportunity.

At this point I'm tired, wasted time and gas. Looks like I'm done with this release unless Ndc announces release.

dude...that drive :x

I agree. That's foul. Probably just wanted to move all pairs.

Back
Top Bottom