Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

when could this relaunch be possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
smokin.gif

I just haaaaad to browse after I added the foams. If I had been my usual frantic checkout self, I might have come out with a pair.

I just haaaaad to browse after I added the foams. If I had been my usual frantic checkout self, I might have come out with a pair.

reason why i didn't get the green XIs today... wanted to get the foams too. #fail

My NDC order is preparing to ship and I read a tweet reply from nikestore that if you received an order confirmation email your order will be processed and shipped. This morning was stressful. Hope everyone gets a pair!

Oh ok, My boy said South Dekalb, Greenbriar, and Southlake were sold out too.
southlake was a zoo bruh..... walked out with 12/13 tho. the line broke down straight mad dash.... no one was there for foams in the am. i figure they sold out slowly 

If you had trouble getting these GR I wouldnt get your hopes up about that restock. That's like winning the lotto man... Now everyone knows about it so you'll have to go through bots and early links and even if you get anything in your cart their servers will crash. Nike be giving people blue balls man.

What does it mean when fta says waiting on approval
theyre going to call u on monday or tues and ask for your shipping info to verify u placed the order.

Did u use a diff billing/shipping ... thats what they did for me a few weeks ago

If you had trouble getting these GR I wouldnt get your hopes up about that restock. That's like winning the lotto man... Now everyone knows about it so you'll have to go through bots and early links and even if you get anything in your cart their servers will crash. Nike be giving people blue balls man.

above all

What was any different from the release today? There were bots, early links etc

Back
Top Bottom