Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I just had footlocker refund me for a pair, called and asked them what happened.  They said they oversold.

I just had footlocker refund me for a pair, called and asked them what happened.  They said they oversold.
EgwBv9q.gif

tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif

That would tick me right off

Drove 1 hr to Rooseveltfield mall and didn't find my pair. Then drove 1.5hr to HOH Harlem, where they sold out while I was in line. I don't understand why HOH was allowing 3 per person when there's a big line. Why not make it 1 per so more customers have an opportunity.

At this point I'm tired, wasted time and gas. Looks like I'm done with this release unless Ndc announces release.

you couldnt pay me to go to harlem HOH.. mad ghetto

Drove 1 hr to Rooseveltfield mall and didn't find my pair. Then drove 1.5hr to HOH Harlem, where they sold out while I was in line. I don't understand why HOH was allowing 3 per person when there's a big line. Why not make it 1 per so more customers have an opportunity.

At this point I'm tired, wasted time and gas. Looks like I'm done with this release unless Ndc announces release.
if you need someone to roll with next time, i'd be down...im in queens/new hyde park, but i went around staten island today since i was there. failed on all :frown: haha

It's a release agent from the mold! Warm water on a cotton terry towel will take it right away. The more grease the less chance of mold impression faults etc...

Yeah I put a ticket in there knowing damn well I wasn't gonna get a call. I had a size 12 from footaction at mondawmin mall I never picked up cause I got my size 13 from HOH AT MONDAWMIN
I meant to say Footlocker. 

DTLR said they didnt have any. And you brave for going to Mondawmin. Always been a waste of time for me.

Back
Top Bottom