Don't make me stunt on you, I still did work
I LOVE THIS COMMENT EVEN MORE!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you that got through on NDC. Mind telling us people who got stuck:

-What device were you on? Desktop, phone, tablet?
-What browser did you order with?
-What method did you use to get to the product detail page? Twitter link, global search on NDC, manual navigation?
-How many times did you have to complete the captcha?
-How long during the "waiting to add to cart" spinning wheel after the captcha?
-Were you logged in to your account during checkout?
-Did you encounter errors during checkout? During what pages? Cart summary, payment page, order review, confirmation?
-What time approximately was your order completed?

I apologize for all the questions, it just seems NDC has no idea how to troubleshoot their own site. So I figure we might as well figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.

-Desktop loaded with Windows 7
-Google Chrome
-Had direct link with auto refresh going in one tab and another tab with product search with the target word being "foamposite". ended up refreshing the second tab at 6:59 and the shoes popped up
-Just once
-About 15 seconds
-Was logged into NDC account
-No errors during checkout at all. Paid with credit card and checked out with swiftness. My entire checkout process was less than 10 seconds.
-8:00 on the dot

In fact, the entire process was smooth and the only laggy part was getting the page to initially load after clicking on the foamposite. i checked out, went back, and couldnt even get the size chart to pop up

Just so you all know. If you were logged in, Nike website analysts CAN SEE which customers had them in cart and could not check out. If they really wanted to be "fair" as they are calling it, they could help out the people that had them in cart 1st, as there are time stamps on when these actions occur.

Given the proper access I could generate that list for them in a chronological order and IT could push the pairs back into people's carts and send an automated e-mail to those customers to notify them.

But the truth is that Nike is too lazy. It would probably take one analyst about an 8 hour day at most to figure it out and allocate the pairs. I just don't think they care enough.

These dudes have no concept of the actual reality of the events at hand....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
no capture ?

-Desktop loaded with Windows 7
-Google Chrome
-Had direct link with auto refresh going in one tab and another tab with product search with the target word being "foamposite". ended up refreshing the second tab at 6:59 and the shoes popped up
-Just once
-About 15 seconds
-Was logged into NDC account
-No errors during checkout at all. Paid with credit card and checked out with swiftness. My entire checkout process was less than 10 seconds.
-8:00 on the dot

In fact, the entire process was smooth and the only laggy part was getting the page to initially load after clicking on the foamposite. i checked out, went back, and couldnt even get the size chart to pop up

Just so you all know. If you were logged in, Nike website analysts CAN SEE which customers had them in cart and could not check out. If they really wanted to be "fair" as they are calling it, they could help out the people that had them in cart 1st, as there are time stamps on when these actions occur.

Given the proper access I could generate that list for them in a chronological order and IT could push the pairs back into people's carts and send an automated e-mail to those customers to notify them.

But the truth is that Nike is too lazy. It would probably take one analyst about an 8 hour day at most to figure it out and allocate the pairs. I just don't think they care enough.
The person who would have this job for every release would be the most powerful person in the world. But yea agree with you...no way Nike would do this. Flocks of people will always go to NDC for releases...

That's what I thought too when I contacted Nike's customer service to find out when the relaunch would be - I even provided them with a screen shot of the shoes in my cart at the last page of the checkout screen.  They said unless you completed the transaction, there was no way to verify you ever had them in cart, regardless of the screen shot I provided.

About 14 hours ago this day I had these in my cart at 8:01. I couldn't get to my cart for 2 hours.

14 hours later I'm still salty as ****. All the money these ****** make and they can't upgrade their servers to handle these releases.

Was at work using a slow ***** computer but it actually added to cart and then cart error. Im kinda glad the restock getting rescheduled so i can be at home with my computer. I woulda been heated if i missed on that restock.

Last edited:
Oh and does anyone know if only the jordan restock is reschedules or if its the Jordan restock and the foamposite/11 lows rescheduled too?

Thread has gotten lame and super salty with all the complaints from online stike outs. Glad i got mine in person. Unsubscribed

Last edited:

Oh and does anyone know if only the jordan restock is reschedules or if its the Jordan restock and the foamposite/11 lows rescheduled too?
both. dont know if its the same day or not. Hopefully not. If the site couldnt handle 2 or 3 shoes releasing, not sure how they would handle 23 shoes 

well today was a disaster for some of us including me. Woke up late, NDC f---in up, eastbay and footlocker had me cliccing add to cart for hours, jimmyjazz I got cart jacced.. etc. 
mean.gif
 I ended up just coppin for resell off ebay. 
mean.gif
 I hope NDC tighten up and I can catch something on the restocc.

Back
Top Bottom