Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Interesting. For the baron release the one weird thing is that it kept asking me to log in even though I was already logged in stating "You have been logged in and idle for too long". No matter how many times I logged out and logged back in it just never worked.

It appears to me they are using some type of checkout filter, to limit the number of people able to enter the checkout process. With the barons, the amount of time the pair remained in cart was about 30 minutes exactly for me. This time it was over an hour. 

I am not sure if they raised the upper time limit for a pair to sit in the cart as a sort of "bandaid" fix to the checkout errors in hopes the customer would eventually be able to check out. But apparently whatever they have done has not helped.

Last edited:

Just keep in mind until you have them in hand don't trust Nike.  Same thing happened with Infrared23 6's, they sent out shipping emails but then canceled them all on Monday.
Don't spoil our fun. I'm sure everyone here knows this. Plus, with the Infrareds, that release started off horrible from the instant they sent the tweet. Today's case was totally different. 

Last edited:

Interesting. For the baron release the one weird thing is that it kept asking me to log in even though I was already logged in stating "You have been logged in and idle for too long". No matter how many times I logged out and logged back in it just never worked.

It appears to me they are using some type of checkout filter, to limit the number of people able to enter the checkout process. With the barons, the amount of time the pair remained in cart was about 30 minutes exactly for me. This time it was over an hour. 

I am not sure if they raised the upper time limit for a pair to sit in the cart as a sort of "bandaid" fix to the checkout errors in hopes the customer would eventually be able to check out. But apparently whatever they have done has not helped.
I had my Baron 1s and GB Roshes removed after an hour exactly. 

Just keep in mind until you have them in hand don't trust Nike.  Same thing happened with Infrared23 6's, they sent out shipping emails but then canceled them all on Monday.
Meh not worried about a cancellation considering the amount of shipping emails and tweets that confirm they wont be cancelling. 

My pair from NDC UK shipped, still pissed I couldn't get them out here and save some money.
At least you got them! Had 1 in my cart for ~3hrs but I could never finish check out. There was no drop down menu for the credit card company and I could never complete the order. Hoping that there might be a 2nd wind of them that get released on NDC which I doubt.

Last edited:
For those of you that got through on NDC. Mind telling us people who got stuck:

-What device were you on? Desktop, phone, tablet?
-What browser did you order with?
-What method did you use to get to the product detail page? Twitter link, global search on NDC, manual navigation?
-How many times did you have to complete the captcha?
-How long during the "waiting to add to cart" spinning wheel after the captcha?
-Were you logged in to your account during checkout?
-Did you encounter errors during checkout? During what pages? Cart summary, payment page, order review, confirmation?
-What time approximately was your order completed?

I apologize for all the questions, it just seems NDC has no idea how to troubleshoot their own site. So I figure we might as well figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.

I got through, my pair already shipped.

1. Desktop
2. Chrome
3. Just used global search. Spammed "Nike Air Foamposite Pro Premium"
4. One time. 4 images? I say the key is concentrating here and taking your time. Focus and spending a few seconds here to make sure it's done correctly will help you. Read what you have to pick twice if you have to. Better taking a few seconds here than screwing the whole thing up because you were too impatient.
5. I waited maybe 15-20 seconds. The fastest it even went in. Surprising because I lagged a bit at the captcha and the initial click into my cart.
6. I was logged in.
7. The final confirmation page didn't go through. I just went back and tried again because the shoes were still carded. It went through but the page was very strange. It said that you but all the other order info was scrambled into weird code. I was worried but since the shoes were now gone I had no choice just to wait for the confirmation.
8. Everything was done in about 10 min since drop time.

I think if you got your order in ASAP after the dropped you faced alot less of the website and server issues. After the first 15 min or so after drop NDC just bit the dust.

Hope this helps.

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC, but as previously stated, will not celebrate until in hand.

It seems we are back to the days of checking out as quick as possible, not because of losing it from our cart, but to checkout before the site crashes. Rethinking turning auto fill on all fields so I can just hit submit, didn't really matter before, but now....

Damn it, I feel like I'm the only one who had everything in their cart and couldn't check out 
mean.gif
 and these damn aquas were the first Jordan my wife ever asked for lol

I never trusted it being held in the cart. I'd order and then go back for whatever else I wanted after successfully placing an order on my top priority item.

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC, but as previously stated, will not celebrate until in hand.

It seems we are back to the days of checking out as quick as possible, not because of losing it from our cart, but to checkout before the site crashes. Rethinking turning auto fill on all fields so I can just hit submit, didn't really matter before, but now....
This. This is literally one of the first time in a long time that I lost a shoe (or got cart jacked) on NDC in a very long time. I guess that is what I dug about NDC...when an item was in your cart, all you had to do was move forward and complete the order. But today showed me again that you literally have to get in/out as fast as possible. I expect we will see more of this year where we get it in our carts but cant complete the order cause of server being soo impacted...hopefully Nike finds a way to improve this.

Last edited:

Damn it, I feel like I'm the only one who had everything in their cart and couldn't check out 
mean.gif
 and these damn aquas were the first Jordan my wife ever asked for lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I LOVE IT!

Last edited by a moderator:

pretty much. once i saw it was crawling, i was jumping out asap. didn't get to use any gift cards or ebates. i hope resale prices fall quickly so I can double up. Theres an abundance on ebay. 

For those of you that got through on NDC. Mind telling us people who got stuck:

-What device were you on? Desktop, phone, tablet?
-What browser did you order with?
-What method did you use to get to the product detail page? Twitter link, global search on NDC, manual navigation?
-How many times did you have to complete the captcha?
-How long during the "waiting to add to cart" spinning wheel after the captcha?
-Were you logged in to your account during checkout?
-Did you encounter errors during checkout? During what pages? Cart summary, payment page, order review, confirmation?
-What time approximately was your order completed?

I apologize for all the questions, it just seems NDC has no idea how to troubleshoot their own site. So I figure we might as well figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.

I used my IPhone on mobile site with safari.
I just searched foamposite in the search engine.
I experienced errors galore but when it was all said and done I checked out at 9:17a.m so I would think I got the most luck compared the the rest because I just got the shipping e-mail as well.

struck out 6 times today. super salty because i love how these look and foams are dummy comfy. will not pay a ridic amount for resale that's for sure. good stuff to everyone who copped to rock! 

Back
Top Bottom