Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I copped my pairs for myself. Loved them from the get go.. I am happy with them and will be rocked ASAP. Keep eye out for GS sizes at HOH's. From what I heard, they got like 1/3 1/2 of their usual GS shipments. I am looking for my girl so I just wanted to share that with all the hemmys with dem ladies.

-UNDFT-

My connect hit me up in the morning with that major alley oop after I missed out on nike!
pimp.gif
Same here, fam, Same here
happy.gif
roll.gif
Glad I got them, There going on ebay for $370-$700 Smh 

For those of you that got through on NDC. Mind telling us people who got stuck:

-What device were you on? Desktop, phone, tablet?

-What browser did you order with?

-What method did you use to get to the product detail page? Twitter link, global search on NDC, manual navigation?

-How many times did you have to complete the captcha?

-How long during the "waiting to add to cart" spinning wheel after the captcha?

-Were you logged in to your account during checkout?

-Did you encounter errors during checkout? During what pages? Cart summary, payment page, order review, confirmation?

-What time approximately was your order completed?

I apologize for all the questions, it just seems NDC has no idea how to troubleshoot their own site. So I figure we might as well figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.

Last edited:
NDC order shipped :smokin

I was browsing the mall and came across the very last 7.5 in Jimmy Jazz at River Oaks and copped them for my girl. She also got the Supreme Foams a few weeks back as well. Damn lucky

-Were you logged in to your account during checkout?
-Did you encounter errors during checkout? During what pages? Cart summary, payment page, order review, confirmation?

I apologize for all the questions, it just seems NDC has no idea how to troubleshoot their own site. So I figure we might as well figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.

Desktop, Chrome, Yes, 30 seconds or so, Yes, 8:01

Used chrome, had checkout errors for an hour. Kept hitting back-submit order. Got thru at 9:09est

-Were you logged in to your account during checkout?

Thanks.
- Macbook Pro

- Chrome

- I always login about 2-3 minutes before the release goes live.

- About a 1.5 - 2 minutes

- For this week's release, besides the lagging, everything went smoth. The only weird thing I encountered was the Order Confirmation page. It had the standard "Thank You......" but there were a bunch of questions marks and nothing else pertaining to my order. I still received my Order Confirmation email at the normal time they send it after your order. 

- Because I played around and tried to use my Two-Day shipping, it took me a little longer than usually. I would say that I was checked out by 8:05 - 8:06 EST

Last edited:
I got through on chrome / desktop by using the early link some dude posted on here. Refreshed it till the shoes came up, clicked size 12 and did the captcha with the quickness and checked out no problem. I guess I just got in before the site imploded. I thought it was gonna be an easy cop for everyone since for me it was a walk in the park but then I started seeing the site collapse as I tried to get a second pair.

Last edited:

-What method did you use to get to the product detail page? Twitter link, global search on NDC, manual navigation?

Thanks.
Laptop, Chrome had both in cart within one minute, Took 12 minutes to check out, free shipping code wouldn't load. also had a nightshade in my mozilla fully manual cart that failed to process the paypal payment after page. Didn't pursue it becuase of the risk of having the two pairs together cancelled by bae....

Appreciate the notes guys. Keep it coming. I actually work as a website analyst for my daily job, so this kind of thing is interesting to me. The past four weeks I have had issues.

They oversold and cancelled my confirmed order for UNC dunks, Barons I had the checkout errors which eventually was removed from my cart and this morning I had checkout errors and the pair remained in my cart for over an hour. 

I repeatedly encountered errors on the page immediately following the add to cart. So I'll call that the "cart summary" page. Everytime I hit the button to choose payment it sent me to the "Site Down" page. The global cart indicator would sporadically show I had the pair in my cart, but I was never able to view the cart again before Nike tweeted about the reschedule.

Last edited:

Thanks.
i got through using my IPad...... I got a couple of errors but after while I finally got to check out successfully! I'm glad because I really needed that 7.5!

Appreciate the notes guys. Keep it coming. I actually work as a website analyst for my daily job, so this kind of thing is interesting to me. The past four weeks I have had issues.

They oversold and cancelled my confirmed order for UNC dunks, Barons I had the checkout errors which eventually was removed from my cart and this morning I had checkout errors and the pair remained in my cart for over an hour. 

I repeatedly encountered errors on the page immediately following the add to cart. So I'll call that the "cart summary" page. Everytime I hit the button to choose payment it sent me to the "Site Down" page. The global cart indicator showed would sporadically show I had the pair in my cart, but I was never able to view the cart again before Nike tweeted about the reschedule.

F5 is your friend in this whole shoe buying process.

I repeatedly encountered errors on the page immediately following the add to cart. So I'll call that the "cart summary" page. Everytime I hit the button to choose payment it sent me to the "Site Down" page. The global cart indicator showed would sporadically show I had the pair in my cart, but I was never able to view the cart again before Nike tweeted about the reschedule.
I'm in the whole I.S./I.T. world myself. I was caught up in the Baron 1 mess, also. What i found really weird was that it was prompting me to enter the security code for every credit & debit card that I have on file for them and no matter how many times I did that, it would not go through. Fast-forward to this week and I didn't have to enter any security codes at all. 

Just keep in mind until you have them in hand don't trust Nike.  Same thing happened with Infrared23 6's, they sent out shipping emails but then canceled them all on Monday.

The one rite on Broadway between 44 and 45 no lines or nothing it's insane, hit up hoh in Harlem nothing parked my car in the garage and walked towards a Chinese restaurant and my boy was like let's give it a try they might have..... They have a bunch 11-11.5-12

Congrats, I also tried hoh Harlem and as soon as I stepped into store they yelled out they were sold out. Friend told me 34th street FA had a ton but unfortunately they sold out too. Funny thing is when coming down from Harlem I passed by the broadway store, but didn't think about stopping in, guess this drop wasn't meant to be after getting cart jacked this morning from NDC.

Back
Top Bottom