Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Still trying to swap my 10.5 for a 10 or 9.5 and these damn resellers will do the swap but also want $50 bucks on top of it all. I'm starting to think I'll never get my size
That's crazy.  I'd keep looking for a size swap without any money added if I were you.  With NDC's relaunch, the prices around here (NYC) are dropping even more.  There's a guy on a local FC group selling a size 9 and size 10 for $315 each, or $600 for both.

They'll ship tomorrow most likely.
That's what I was thinking.  The "Estimated Delivery Date" on my order confirmation is 4/30/14 (used 2-day shipping), so I figured the shoes were going to get shipped out on Monday.

Last edited:
View media item 941167
My 10.5 smh the thread was all terrible half stitched pulled tongue after lacing and tongue just came loose. Copped from Footaction.... And to all the hate there are a great many of times my 2nd pair just came from being a good Samaritan with store employees, resellers, and just plain old enthusiasts who copped but didn't like and wants a Favor owed instead of Cash. Case and point: Went to camp at mall round 9:30 was 2nd inline two kids get dropped off by mom. So we camping like usual they're watching my portable dvd eating my snacks... I could care less. Temperature drops to 30°F they're wearing just Sweaters. I go to my car round 2:00am to warm up by this time They're freezing Invite dudes out of the cold weather in to my ride. We're chilling listening to music we begin discussing weather and how hot shoes were. Then the younger kid yells **** I'm not getting a shoe. Half of what he said was in Spanish. (Light Bulb) above my head lit up. Ohhhhhhhworrrd lol Starting Smiling like the Grinch rubbing hands. So I asked to grab me a pair he said he would for free. So I handed him 300 told him to givem my number. Went in copped my shoe let him keep the change and Wallah Magic good things can happen... Never think there are no good heads out there who see opportunity to capitalize off of your ignorance to pay or consider paying 200$ above retail and incopetence to not insure your pair manydifferent avenues that charge 50$ for secured pairs

I was scared sh*tless yesterday because UPS transferred my Foams over to the USPS and you know how that could go... I was at work and I kept reading horror stories about the Post Office dropping off packages and people stealing them. Got home and checked my mailbox and seen no pink slip. I checked the tracking and it said they tried to drop it off at 5:01PM but I was home and they never knocked or anything... Finally gonna pick my pair up tomorrow morning. I was initiallly on the fence about these but seeing the pics on this forum made me glad I was able to secure a pair at retail price. 

View media item 941167
My 10.5 smh the thread was all terrible half stitched pulled tongue after lacing and tongue just came loose. Copped from Footaction.... And to all the hate there are a great many of times my 2nd pair just came from being a good Samaritan with store employees, resellers, and just plain old enthusiasts who copped but didn't like and wants a Favor owed instead of Cash. Case and point: Went to camp at mall round 9:30 was 2nd inline two kids get dropped off by mom. So we camping like usual they're watching my portable dvd eating my snacks... I could care less. Temperature drops to 30°F they're wearing just Sweaters. I go to my car round 2:00am to warm up by this time They're freezing Invite dudes out of the cold weather in to my ride. We're chilling listening to music we begin discussing weather and how hot shoes were. Then the younger kid yells **** I'm not getting a shoe. Half of what he said was in Spanish. (Light Bulb) above my head lit up. Ohhhhhhhworrrd lol Starting Smiling like the Grinch rubbing hands. So I asked to grab me a pair he said he would for free. So I handed him 300 told him to givem my number. Went in copped my shoe let him keep the change and Wallah Magic good things can happen... Never think there are no good heads out there who see opportunity to capitalize off of your ignorance to pay or consider paying 200$ above retail and incopetence to not insure your pair manydifferent avenues that charge 50$ for secured pairs
What you rambling on about?

Last edited:
What you rambling on about?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

As I was reading I was trying to figure out what was the camp out story for.....

Teach me your ways... The 12.5 eludes me in every foam and Jordan XI. Hell every shoe I need to half size up on lol.
the ways of luck my friend and yes 12.5 is hard but when I cop online I always get it for some reason

my Bo's shipped out immediately with the shirt on friday. the foams still are preparing to ship from friday evening. both NDC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom