Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Why? Everyone and their mother has these now, been so many restocks it's ridiculous.
for real..i got mine a week before release and they were sick..now this shoe is everywhere

they were sick but not anymore? they look the same as they did before the million restocks.

if they truly are sick then it could be a chance to stock up on pairs for retail then.

they were sick but not anymore? they look the same as they did before the million restocks.

if they truly are sick then it could be a chance to stock up on pairs for retail then.

They are still sick. But i dont like seeing everyone nd their mother rocking the same. I like wearing things that are nice..esp if they are valued. Once everyone has them it kinda chnges for me

yup, I was about to say the same thing but forgot to respond to his post.

Like the yeezys. I think they are valued. But i dnt like em. Not for me. id sell but id never rock those ugly *** sneakers. But people out there walking around with these red blocks on their feet like they saying something. Please

Did JJ stock any GS? I didn't see any earlier, thought I would double check now to make sure I didn't miss any.

They are still sick. But i dont like seeing everyone nd their mother rocking the same. I like wearing things that are nice..esp if they are valued. Once everyone has them it kinda chnges for me
I'm glad there were so many pairs available...  It made it easy for me to double up.  Unless you have an ATC or RSVP service that's consistently hitting for you, a limited release on these probably would have meant 0 pairs for most of us.

And I'd rather have a dope shoe that everyone and their mom has than not have been able to cop (because it was so limited).  If anything, just wait a couple years to pull them out. 

I don't agree. So many shoes come out these days that you only see dudes rocking the same shoe for a hot second before they are on to the next.

go buy some real shoes and not Nikes and Jordans if you want to be different 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bam!! Never seen a shoe restock so much... Its almost like they are producing more pairs as we speak!

Thats just my opinion. Thats the curse with this sneaker thing. I love sneakers but i dont like ALOT of sneakers that are out. When i see something i like i buy. Things get old quick to me. I just dnt like seeing the same stuff everywhere. Whats so hard to understand about that. People on here are snobby as hell

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom