Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Or just keep everything on ice for a year or two, then you won't see a lot of people wearing it. I never wear my kicks right after they drop. I like the solar foam, I bought the solar foam, I have not yet worn the solar foam.

Thats just my opinion. Thats the curse with this sneaker thing. I love sneakers but i dont like ALOT of sneakers that are out. When i see something i like i buy. Things get old quick to me. I just dnt like seeing the same stuff everywhere. Whats so hard to understand about that. People on here are snobby as hell

its not snobby. its just us voicing our opinion on a forum.

you are disturbed that a super GR shoe isn't exclusive. that doesn't even make sense. im sure these restocks aren't even making a dent in what pairs are floating around your area so getting disturbed when stuff restocks is just wasteful.

They are still sick. But i dont like seeing everyone nd their mother rocking the same. I like wearing things that are nice..esp if they are valued. Once everyone has them it kinda chnges for me

Too bad everyone else dont feel the same way like you do about Jordan's & foam's

It would making buying this crap alot more easy.

Last edited:

you are disturbed that a super GR shoe isn't exclusive. that doesn't even make sense. im sure these restocks aren't even making a dent in what pairs are floating around your area so getting disturbed when stuff restocks is just wasteful.

Its not disturbed its kinda like a head shake. Like aw now i gotta sit on my pair and wait till the post-hype dies down lol(cant believe that). Idk theres wild people out there mouth watering at every release. They wear the shoes and run em into the ground and then get the next pair that comes out later. I savour and clean my kicks like sneakers are extinct lol.

Its not disturbed its kinda like a head shake. Like aw now i gotta sit on my pair and wait till the post-hype dies down lol(cant believe that). Idk theres wild people out there mouth watering at every release. They wear the shoes and run em into the ground and then get the next pair that comes out later. I savour and clean my kicks like sneakers are extinct lol.

I gotcha... just pulling your leg. being from bmore, I always know I have to wait a little bit to rock my foams so im kinda used to it.

at the end of the day, id rather too many pairs be produced than too few because id rather pay retail or below than have to pay above retail for the limited stuff.

JJ came through clutch with the re-stock.. been trying to get these at retail since release date.

yea true i guess it doesnt matter because in a couple years they wont be around at all so i guess its cool to get pairs now...u almost wanna pull the trigger every release because its cool to get a good price but i cant have two pairs of the same kicks..if i did id sell both to get the mercurial htms lol 

i kind of feel for the shoe too because its such a nice foam.and should be worth more.but then i see pairs selling on ebay for 230 highest bid its like huh?they making so many solars

For people who hve ordered from jimmy jazz .. How long does it take for you to receive the confirmation and tracking information ?

city gear had just put up more sizes. Was gone before I could add to cart.lol

Last edited:
they were sick but not anymore? they look the same as they did before the million restocks.

if they truly are sick then it could be a chance to stock up on pairs for retail then.

They are still sick. But i dont like seeing everyone nd their mother rocking the same. I like wearing things that are nice..esp if they are valued. Once everyone has them it kinda chnges for me

oh ok, so you're a hypebeast. I understand now.

lol i dont even have enough money to be a hype beast..i wish i had extra money to spend on kicks i dont even like just to say i have them..

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom