Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

1 jimmy jazz in Brooklyn has 200 pairs

That plus how the launch locator for hoh is lookin these are in fact a huge GR

According to the locator these look like a Super GR but everyone is going after these.

A lot of people will pass with these being 250.00 plus tax depends on where u are that could be another 20 plus

A lot of people will pass with these being 250.00 plus tax depends on where u are that could be another 20 plus
That's a hurt on the wallet.  These should be about $220 but everyone knows Nike greedy **** will do anything to that extra penny.

Thats why its NDC or bust for me, using this voucher will only take $100 out the pocket

No Tax here in MT :smokin

Last edited:
If I ask where did Michael Jordan play college basketball. Then say I'm a basketball fan because I have some Concords and royal blue I's, would I look knowledgeable?
??

dumbass-o.gif

What are you talking about??? Did you even see all the posts?? What does that have to do with anything???? :smh:

My house of hoops phone number has been on busy tone for the past 4 hours.

Did they already hand out tickets? WOODLAND HILLS TOPANGA

Well damn im all over the restock... Im going in!!!

Eastbay just made my week. Now I need to recruit a team because there's a few things I want on that restock along w/ the foams lol
^ Lol damn that is a massive restock. appreciate it.

Bots are gonna EAT off of this restock. FTL
I seen where someone was chatting with an employee at east bay online and the rep said bigger sizes. mostly 15+

take it for what its worth, Im hoping i can get BRED ones

I want to get one at my local FL hopefully they dont sell out. I dont want to have to wait for shipping from NDC.

Back
Top Bottom