Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Eastbay just made my week. Now I need to recruit a team because there's a few things I want on that restock along w/ the foams lol

^ Lol damn that is a massive restock. appreciate it.

Bots are gonna EAT off of this restock. FTL

Last edited:
wow, yes this should make the foams cake to cop, eastbay will crash, but hopefully everyone is trying to get through there to cop

Just went to my local HOH they got the Pro Solars and are doing a raffle for them Tues and Weds. Check your local HOH they should have the info now

WELP. Huge Eastbay restock this saturday. The foams just went to the bottom of my list. 
But for those who want the foams the restock might deter people from these. Making it a tad easier.

:evil:

Just the diversion i needed.
Thanks JB

Just Spoke To My Local HOH And It Looks Like They're Doing Reserve A Pair For These Starting Tomorrow...... Should Be Cake Walk :smokin

Just Spoke To My Local HOH And It Looks Like They're Doing Reserve A Pair For These Starting Tomorrow...... Should Be Cake Walk
smokin.gif

Footlocker has the yeezy foams up in the launch locator. Looks like FCFS for most places.
I'm stuck in Utah only 1 store in my state getting them and its a raffle.....damn....
mean.gif

that calendar have me :smile: over here... local crap mall is getting them hopefully i can get these & the xi low with no issue

Back
Top Bottom