Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Sorry i ment to post in supreme foams
smile.gif
Oh good lol, I was about to say.

Yes sir
Nice nice. Congrats.

What's the cheapest pre order price you've guys found so far?  Mine is $339.99 + shipping ($10-12).  Seems like pricing for preorders are slightly dropping if you notice the trend on ebay as well.  Seems like there MAY be ALOT to go around since NIKESTORE.COM has a 2 pairs per limit instead of 1.

What's the cheapest pre order price you've guys found so far?  Mine is $339.99 + shipping ($10-12).  Seems like pricing for preorders are slightly dropping if you notice the trend on ebay as well.  Seems like there MAY be ALOT to go around since NIKESTORE.COM has a 2 pairs per limit instead of 1.
I think they changed it back to 1...

They changed it to 1 per bro. But apparently it was done to allow more people to get pairs, not because of quantity.

nikestore just confirmed that these are non TLO, which means they will be a easy cop. Also ALOT and i mean ALOT of Footlockers are getting these.

WRONG ... non TLO doesnt mean the demand isnt there still. Its just more of a fair chance for the avg folks to ATC. Still doubt these will be a walk in the park

BUT ... it does look like these were produced in nunbers like the most recent foams. Just gotta remember those cways and stupid print patterns sucked on those (asteroid, safari, waterman, thermal)

Last edited:

300 shipped

nikestore just confirmed that these are non TLO, which means they will be a easy cop. Also ALOT and i mean ALOT of Footlockers are getting these.
these will be in most footlocker stores but most of them are only get 12 pairs. and after employees get theres then your looking at single digit quantities

WRONG ... non TLO doesnt mean the demand isnt there still. Its just more of a fair chance for the avg folks to ATC. Still doubt these will be a walk in the park

BUT ... it does look like these were produced in nunbers like the most recent foams. Just gotta remember those cways and stupid print patterns sucked on those (asteroid, safari, waterman, thermal)

the demand is there but if you know what youre doing, you shouldnt miss out. i personally havent missed out on any NON TLO shoe yet. the demand for this release is real but keep in mind that this shoe has to go toe to toe with the snakeskin 11 low as well as the jordan restock. those two releases will preoccupy the ATC services so that the average joe has a chance.

im squared away with this release, got footaction hooking up pairs, HOH raffle, footlocker has me held for 1 and im get 2 online on ndc with 2 different accounts. 

Ok...my post had nothing to do with TLO or non TLO...it was about how many pair your allowed to buy....

Does anyone work at footlocker? Guy at my local one swears they only get releases a couple days in advance....and to keep calling back.

Does anyone work at footlocker? Guy at my local one swears they only get releases a couple days in advance....and to keep calling back.

we haven't gotten ours in yet. it might be an over night shipment on thursday or friday. we dont even know how many were getting in. still waiting on it.

sometimes we get shoes a month in advance and sometimes we get a week or 2 in advance and sometimes its last minute.  Footlocker has been having shipping issues and my local store didnt get all of our retro 2 infrareds till yesterday.  So they could be Bs'in but maybe not.  Sometimes stires will say they aint getting them so the employees can buy them all and sell on the side. But then again thats what the release locator is for.

And then they don't answer phones...so what am I supposed to do just sit there in the store? I think it's NDC or bust for me if my raffles didn't pan out.

got an online store that shipped me the wrong shoes last montha nd didnt get back to me for ten days and i couldnt get the right shoes. they asked me "what could they do to make this better" . I asked them if they could sell me a pair of these even though its in store only. they asked what size, im just hopin they say yes because im busy all this saturday.

Back
Top Bottom