Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

post a link with a reasonable price
JUST SAW THEM THIS MORNING AND POSTED IT UP....

EVEN STATED IT WAS STEEP....

YOU STILL CLICKED THE LINK, AND CAME BACK TO CRY....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
no conspiracy theories, just logic.

Wow dont need health insurance? Do you play basketball or any kind of sports? (I hope so) wha happen if you tore your ACL? Broke your foot from playing sport? You gonna cash out for your surgery?

If you have that much cash on hand please school me.

I know I will recieve an absurd amount of hate but I'm selling my Kobe Galaxies for these. 

I can't pass these up man, these been on my radar for a while. I need a shoe just to throw on for the summer and beat up with no damns. These will get way more use than the galaxies. 
If only we wore the same size...

Wow dont need health insurance? Do you play basketball or any kind of sports? (I hope so) wha happen if you tore your ACL? Broke your foot from playing sport? You gonna cash out for your surgery?

If you have that much cash on hand please school me.
first of all I never said nothing about the health insurance but if you wanna include that you also don't really need it. A lot of people live without it and do perfectly fine. It's not a necessity to live like water or air.
401k is especially unnecessary

NO ONE SHOULD BE IN THE PUBLIC GYM PLAYING HARD ENOUGH TO TEAR YOUR ACL.....
roll.gif

NO ONE SHOULD BE IN THE PUBLIC GYM PLAYING HARD ENOUGH TO TEAR YOUR ACL.....
roll.gif
doesnt matter how hard you play. you cant predict that stuff. someone fouls you hard on a layup, land awkwardly and its done.

my best friend tore his achilles playing pick up ball

i gotta say that not having insurance and a 401k is being short sighted

you may not need it now, but eventually it makes a big difference

wait til kids are thrown into the mix, that just makes it all the more important

Hard to guess the difficulty in copping these with the restocks and low 11s dropping on Saturday...we will see

Wonder if it's gonna be a line of campers for the line at 5. Lenox probly don't play that tho
They don't since you have to be in the parking deck in front of footlocker which is closed off to cars till they open it. no bus or trains drop off that early from my knowledge. plus lenox is "classy 
roll.gif
" for that they don't want homeless people there better yet a bunch of campers son. Last but not least their is a security guard that tries to hard. dude was trying to kick people out from picking up RSVP pairs cause they went through the wrong door smh..

They don't since you have to be in the parking deck in front of footlocker which is closed off to cars till they open it. no bus or trains drop off that early from my knowledge. plus lenox is "classy :rofl: " for that they don't want homeless people there better yet a bunch of campers son. Last but not least their is a security guard that tries to hard. dude was trying to kick people out from picking up RSVP pairs cause they went through the wrong door smh..

They'll be out there. Everyone and their mother wants these foams

doesnt matter how hard you play. you cant predict that stuff. someone fouls you hard on a layup, land awkwardly and its done.

my best friend tore his achilles playing pick up ball

This. When I tore my achilles 4 years ago from pick up ball, it happened the most strange way. I went to make a hard left turn and it just popped.

Back
Top Bottom