Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

man with the resell comments just go back a couple of pages if your that concerned with flipping....  

These don't look bad. I'd cop to wear resell. But what's the resell looking like?

FTFY
Lol, all this resell talk. No one can predict the market, no one. Everyone thought the 5lab3's would be killers and they tanked. Who cares about resell, you want them, buy them.

My goto FTL doing raffles for these 
mean.gif

LOLLOL AT SOMEONE OF TRYING TO PRESENT THE IDEA THAT THESE ARE ACTUALLY LIMITED SO YOU CAN RESELL AND MAKE A QUICK BUCK. HAAH. 

IF THESE AREN'T A GR THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. 

LOLLOL AT SOMEONE OF TRYING TO PRESENT THE IDEA THAT THESE ARE ACTUALLY LIMITED SO YOU CAN RESELL AND MAKE A QUICK BUCK. HAAH. 

IF THESE AREN'T A GR THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. 
Yet people in here are still sayin these are Limited
156ed8n.gif

Out of sizes 10-11, which size is generally more popular? Not for reselling purposes, but for future references when trying to cop something online so I know what size to avoid.

Guessing there gonna go for 350-450.. This may be a general release but come on throw yeezy on somthing it's selling out regardless I'm telling you don't sleep if you want them

Just was able to lock down my size.. i tried to grab extras to help a few people on here out, but they weren't having it  
Congrats homie
glasses.gif

Glad to see you could get your pair especially since these are pretty scarce in your area.

How did it go down? Were there a lot of people there?
Appreciate it

something told me to be there at 9:00 even tho the mall and jimmy jazz didn't open till 10:00..  luckily i did, because they ended up being in the store allready and i was able to get in and out before everybody came 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just found out my NT is doing FCFS how early should I head out? For the blue suede lebrons I was there since 6 and only like 7 people showed up total 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 so I don't want that to happen again it was worth it though. 

Appreciate it

something told me to be there at 9:00 even tho the mall and jimmy jazz didn't open till 10:00..  luckily i did, because they ended up being in the store allready and i was able to get in and out before everybody came 
smokin.gif

Awesome man, good for you. So these were tickets for guaranteed pairs? And you just have to come back Saturday morning?

yall selfish in bay area with these shiekh codes, every week there is a release i want and no one posts any bay area shiekh codes dont understand it. PM or post bay area shiekh codes please. 

Valley Fair :

6B6BFC2AFD

Back
Top Bottom