Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Anyone in San Diego UTC HoH did their calls today, FV tomorrow and Plaza did half today half tomorrow. Rumor is they "missing" a shipment of em so there gonna call again tomorrow.
FV is doing their calls tomorrow? Sweet still a chance for a call back. I thought they were doing them today. Thanks for the info.

that avy every time 
eek.gif

He don't want em.. But he 4 show prob gonna be resellin em.. Gotta get future customers juiced with that pic.

Getting paranoid reading this thread. Got a voice mail from FTL telling me to come sat during their pick up window, nothing about calling back to confirm. Figured I was good and didnt call back. But some people are getting their spots given up bc they didn't call back. Should I be worried?

Last edited:
And for anyone buying online be careful. The fakes have been out for two or more weeks. From what I can tell the fakes look a lot shinier on the upper than the real deal. Real ones are more a semi-gloss.

These looking like the move right now. Ton of stuff coming out on saturday. Big sizes for the win i guess finally.

43 raffles submitted. hopefully I get 1 call back. If not NDC as a last resort.
I hope those are 43 Sheikh raffle submissions. If thats 43 amongst actual FTL, Shoe Palace, etc raffles then wow.

At that point, you could have just showed up at places that were doing guaranteed signups or FCFS on saturday in the sf bay area.

Last edited:
saw this in another thread, thought it was great.. with all the FTL lying and ish

I tried to call HOH all day today to ask if they had an AIRMAX 95 in my size. They never answered. I though maybe their phone was on silent. 

So I drove to the mall, called them in the store from my cell and the phone didn't ring. I asked them why and if they number was wrong. They said they turned the ringer off because of the calls about the raffle. So I had them check  the shoe I wanted and they didn't have it in my size. I went ahead and picked another shoe and spent about 25 minutes picking out a couple more pair, socks shoes gear etc. I then had them ring it all up and when it came time to pay, I said nah.... I don't want it, Now you know what it feels like to have 30 minutes of your time wasted for no reason. I been calling  this store all day and I had to drive here to find out you didn't have what I needed.

He banned me from the store. 

:smokin

everyone wants this shoe cause of the colorway name and the fact they don't have yeezy 2s. 

definitely not paying over retail for these. 

What if you have Yeezy 1's in this colorway already, though?

Then where does that leave the rest of us..

I hope the quantity of this shoes are abundant online, because that is the only way I'm getting it for SRP + 40$ shipping.

I hope the Sneaker God if they are present to grant me the chance to get the shoes eaither from Eastbay or Footaction.

You guys are lucky you can get your pair locally. But me living in Dubai, UAE we are 10 years behind on this releases.

But I must say sometimes we are on time.

Hoping for enough pairs so I can cop online. God Bless to people like me copping online. I just need a 9.5US pair

Back
Top Bottom