Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I love when dudes speak on matters they have no clue of.

"These are a GR"

"These are gonna be everywhere"

"No problem to cop"

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Depends on where your from, for some these won't be a problem.  For others it might be a struggle.  I've already got a spot that guaranteed my pair in my size for retail, if allocation was low they wouldn't even do that.

there is a slim to none chance of getting these with ease out here (DMV). foam capital smh

My personal opinion is that these will be everywhere GR but in limited quantity at each location which means you will have many options but don't expect a store to get large numbers unless its a niketown or large HOH or something

Depends on where your from, for some these won't be a problem.  For others it might be a struggle.  I've already got a spot that guaranteed my pair in my size for retail, if allocation was low they wouldn't even do that.
You've got a point there my brother
21bndcl.gif

These past few weeks as far as releases. Either one was GR or the other was limited. Say what you want about the snakeskin lows but those along with the yeezy foams both will not be GR. One of them will be limited

Last edited:
only a matter of time before the "guys this is gonna be limited!" talk started lol 90% of the pairs will be up for resale the day of the release.

The fact that they're a "GR" doesn't matter. Even if they are, the hype will make them seem more limited than they really are...Prime example, Concord XI's were a GR, but you wouldn't be able to tell by how quick they sold out.

The fact that they're a "GR" doesn't matter. Even if they are, the hype will make them seem more limited than they really are...Prime example, Concord XI's were a GR, but you wouldn't be able to tell by how quick they sold out.

All XIs are GRs, regardless of the increased hype they usually are the easiest shoes to cop.

Back
Top Bottom