Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

anyone have shiekh codes to trade for Los Angeles area, need redondo beach, carson, culver city

i have alot to trade

the demand is there but if you know what youre doing, you shouldnt miss out. i personally havent missed out on any NON TLO shoe yet. the demand for this release is real but keep in mind that this shoe has to go toe to toe with the snakeskin 11 low as well as the jordan restock. those two releases will preoccupy the ATC services so that the average joe has a chance.

Yeah but avg shoe size for men is what between 9-10.5 so that eastbay and footlocker "restock" of sizes 15+ wont do us any favors.

Youre right though a lil work and u should be able to come away with 1 but its not guaranteed.

hopefully that pic crap on NDC doesnt screw me.over again tho

Local JJ today only had up to size 12....
laugh.gif

Grabbed a size 10 ticket for a homie, but he didn't need it.....

OH WELL!
laugh.gif

Does Anyone Think this Might be an easy cop in the Chicago south suburbs?

Because of the Jordan 11 Low green Snake Skin & Also of the Retail price of $250 on the foams?

I Entered 2 raffle tickets in my Size of 10.5 & Does Anyone know what are my chances of getting a pair?

What are my chances of even getting a pair? Thanks
roll.gif

Because of the Jordan 11 Low green Snake Skin & Also of the Retail price of $250 on the foams?

I Entered 2 raffle tickets in my Size of 10.5 & Does Anyone know what are my chances of getting a pair?

What are my chances of even getting a pair? Thanks :rofl:  

If you talking river oaks, country club hills, and Lincoln mall your chances are minimal. All those managers are crooked and feed the hood. Good luck tho.

Yeah, man that's the sad thing about it
mean.gif
 I Praying many when buy the Jordan 11 Green Snake Skins & There is Also a Eastbay Restock on ALOT! OF Jordans!!

So, What's you're advice to me on trying to cop a pair? Thanks.

If you talking river oaks, country club hills, and Lincoln mall your chances are minimal. All those managers are crooked and feed the hood. Good luck tho.
~~Yeah, man that's the sad thing about it:smh: Im Praying many when buy the Jordan 11 Green Snake Skins & There is Also a Eastbay Restock on ALOT! OF Jordans!!

This is the code for shiekhshoes in Santa Anita mall for anyone in the Socal area. F459EFEAD0

if anyone can share the code for the other ones or DM ME that would be great

~~Yeah, man that's the sad thing about it:smh: Im Praying many when buy the Jordan 11 Green Snake Skins & There is Also a Eastbay Restock on ALOT! OF Jordans!!

My best advice to you in regards to them...money talks.

ISNT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE A GOOD INDICATION OF A MASS PRODUCED SHOE... PROB DOESNT MATTER WHEN THE WHOLE NATION WANTS THESE THO

Am I the only one that thinks foams run really long? In most shoes I'm a 10.5, but I tried on safaris and spidermans and even the size 10 had some extra room.

What are my chances of even getting a pair? Thanks :rofl:  

lincon,ro & cch are all crooked as hell

dont have your hopes up ...seriously because i dont

Small state guys like myself go with online or bust. No foams in this area, but I like my chances without TLO release.... I'm batting 1.000

Small state guys like myself go with online or bust. No foams in this area, but I like my chances without TLO release.... I'm batting 1.000
Non TLO only is Gucci for me too. I bat 1.000 and cop from 2 computers 2 different accounts. I dont get y ppl camp and struggle soo much. 

Non TLO only is Gucci for me too. I bat 1.000 and cop from 2 computers 2 different accounts. I dont get y ppl camp and struggle soo much. 
cause some people don't trust no damn internet.

i mean if they want to put in camp time and leg work (actual) betters their odds than some bot or atc program snatching them up.

Sorry I'm late to this but can someone explain this Sheikhs raffle code system?

My understanding was to just go to actual store/stores and sign up directly.

Back
Top Bottom