Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I just got them for $310. I got them in cart at 8:01 this morning and site crashed LOL

Even I pay resell I don't it's bad price tho.

I just got them for $310. I got them in cart at 8:01 this morning and site crashed LOL
Even I pay resell I don't it's bad price tho.

You only paid 30 over retail. Thats a good deal from what ive seen on ebay and ig

I thought for sure I was gonna be able to cop a pair with all this GR talk, but nope.

GR means nothing when there is a demand. Also, foams haven't been mass distributed to certain locations historically so its a tough call to say everyone will be able to get easily.

well guys..if anyone is in baltimore, check out monument street and owings mills mall. Afaik they have size 11 and down.
Thanks for this! I think I'll make my way to Owings Mills to see if I can scoop that 11. It's funny to me that they even got them as that mall is beyond being considered a Ghost Town

Last edited:
where my harlem cats at. well i was at 125 and they had a boat load of pairs i wanted to get two 10.5s with military discount on top but footlocker has a new system and because i didnt register i couldnt get my 20% dam shame.

anyways the lines were slow only 3 registers tending the entire crowd,  i had to peee real bad i was about to pee either in a corner or somewhere inside the store one dude was straight comical he knew everyone.

GR means nothing when there is a demand. Also, foams haven't been mass distributed to certain locations historically so its a tough call to say everyone will be able to get easily.

I knew it wasn't gonna be easy, but I didn't think it was gonna be this tough either.

Woke up at 745am, had the iPhone, and iPad ready to go. Had them in my cart but the site crashed. I waited till 915am until I stopped trying to open my cart then went back to bed.

My girl wanted to go to the mall so we went around 330pm and she went into Footlocker. I wasn't even looking for the foams because I KNEW they were sold out. Then I look up and see them just sitting there on the shelf. Asked for my size, paid and told my girl I'll be outside waiting.

I would say it was an easy cop, but this morning made it miserable.

Last edited:
Nike - Air Foamposite Pro "Yeezy" (Black | Laser Crimson)

* This product is currently out of stock.

* Some of the products are currently out of stock

I assumed it'd hold in the cart for a minute while I read the thread to see if other people were copping from them or not, size gone now. SWEEEEEET 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom