Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

retail or bust on every shoe, but thats just me.

smokin.gif
last of a dying breed

yeah I got shipping confirmation around 6 pm. I was getting nervous my order got cancelled or something cause of their technical difficulties 

Last edited:
For those of you that got through on NDC. Mind telling us people who got stuck:

-What device were you on? Desktop, phone, tablet?
-What browser did you order with?
-What method did you use to get to the product detail page? Twitter link, global search on NDC, manual navigation?
-How many times did you have to complete the captcha?
-How long during the "waiting to add to cart" spinning wheel after the captcha?
-Were you logged in to your account during checkout?
-Did you encounter errors during checkout? During what pages? Cart summary, payment page, order review, confirmation?
-What time approximately was your order completed?

I apologize for all the questions, it just seems NDC has no idea how to troubleshoot their own site. So I figure we might as well figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.

My experience was logging into ndc at 10 min till launch. Google chrome on PC running windows 7. Searched for early link. Found early link. Hit the link as clock rolled from 6 59 to 7 00. Had add to cart bot activated. Immediately went to captcha. Passed captcha. Checked out with PayPal.

Weird part was when PayPal sent me back to Nike's website it had my cart totals zeroed out. I pushed the confirm order button anyways and it said I had a mismatched zipcode error which wasn't true. I reloaded page then got another zeroed out cart total. I gave up thinking site crashed, then my phone beeps with order confirmation email at 7 08. Later in the evening I got shipped email. Overall I think it was incredible luck and timing.

-What method did you use to get to the product detail page? Twitter link, global search on NDC, manual navigation?
-Did you encounter errors during checkout? During what pages? Cart summary, payment page, order review, confirmation?

I apologize for all the questions, it just seems NDC has no idea how to troubleshoot their own site. So I figure we might as well figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.

My experience was logging into ndc at 10 min till launch. Google chrome on PC running windows 7. Searched for early link. Found early link. Hit the link as clock rolled from 6 59 to 7 00. Had add to cart bot activated. Immediately went to captcha. Passed captcha. Checked out with PayPal.

Weird part was when PayPal sent me back to Nike's website it had my cart totals zeroed out. I pushed the confirm order button anyways and it said I had a mismatched zipcode error which wasn't true. I reloaded page then got another zeroed out cart total. I gave up thinking site crashed, then my phone beeps with order confirmation email at 7 08. Later in the evening I got shipped email. Overall I think it was incredible luck and timing.
If you don't mine me asking, how do you find the early link? If you don't want to tell me because it may lesser your chances I understand.

You should save your cc & shipping information to your account, this way when you check out you just have to add the 3 digit code in back of card. Log in earlier before the shoe is available. I logged in about 15 mins earlier and searched foamposite at about 7:55 est. and just kept refreshing. it was prob around 8:00 or 8:01 when I saw the shoe and added to cart. After the captcha I got the waiting in line screen for about 30 seconds. Then it said success added to cart. I proceeded to checkout. The page got stuck momentarily so I clicked confirm again. The order went through and I got the confirmed purchased page but with that error message that was posted earlier. I was concerned but I got the email a few minutes later and a few hours ago received shipping confirmation. I was able to get through with no bot or early/twitter link. I was using a laptop running chrome and using wifi connection. I was lucky today I've struck out several times before.

Last edited:

Thanks.
Desktop. Chrome, Manual search + ATC Bot @ 7 AM, One time, About 2 mins, Logged in during, Zero Errors, 7:20 AM Central

If you don't mine me asking, how do you find the early link? If you don't want to tell me because it may lesser your chances I understand.

Its all good. I simply googled "early link yeezy foamposite". It was on the first page of results. Sometimes it works and sometimes they are bogus. Doesn't hurt to try it in an extra browsing tab alongside twitter. Also, I read that clicking it too early wont allow it to work, and possibly can get your order canceled. It has to be almost exactly as the clock rolls over or Nike knows something is up.

Last edited:

Its all good. I simply googled "early link yeezy foamposite". It was on the first page of results. Sometimes it works and sometimes they are bogus. Doesn't hurt to try it in an extra browsing tab alongside twitter. Also, I read that clicking it too early wont allow it to work, and possibly can get your order canceled. It has to be almost exactly as the clock rolls over or Nike knows something is up.
Thanks for that info, I'll try it on a not so popular release.

I tested the glow on these things and the glow is STRONG. probably the only besides my platinum yeezys that actually had that REAL yeezy glow. even with a minimal charge from a standard lightbulb they glow for 20-30 mins easy. i charged them with a UV shop light and they glowed hard, even in dim light.

these will be certified neck breakers this summer, good thing is that have minimal upkeep

smh lol

just basically put the shoes up to a light to charge them up to glow quicker/stronger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom