NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Repped those that provided sizing info. Appreciate it. Everyone says to go up half size on the roshe fbs but when I tried them on, just like everyone just said for these, they were too long. Happy I got these tts

Repped those that provided sizing info. Appreciate it. Everyone says to go up half size on the roshe fbs but when I tried them on, just like everyone just said for these, they were too long. Happy I got these tts

I don't know why you all say TTS. No way is it TTS. They fit snug...not comfy at all. Maybe its the width feet that makes it snug. Lengthwise half size up is still good.

True to size- elasticised material will stretch and give with time- mould to your foot.

Also no lining.

I have wide feet also.

oh, i see the problem here. you guys are making comparisons to roshes. i guess you folks didn't get the memo: roshes suck :lol:

True to size- elasticised material will stretch and give with time- mould to your foot.

Also no lining.

I have wide feet also.
My worry later is that when it does mold, the edge of my feet (which is already slightly over where the rubber meets woven) will start stepping on the rubber edge.

It could be the green one that I am comparing it to. I should grab the blue and black in 9 and really compare one to one

Let me just say..

I AM WAY OVER THINKING THIS.

eek.gif

Also no lining.

I have wide feet also.
innevas are not elasticised at all. they will strech like any other ribbon type material but def are not elasticised.

Last edited:
had the original black pair in my hand when they dropped and kinda regretted passing on them. when the SPs dropped overseas, 3x i had them in my cart and didn't pull the trigger. just didn't feel like spending that kind of money. well praise raptor jesus cause i ended up getting hooked up with my pair for cost. i would have been pissed if i had grabbed a pair online. now i just need to swap out these laces.

If anybody needs poison greens hit me up will let go for less than retail since I got them from the euro release for sizing purposes. Size 9

Comparison with same size Free Run 2s, Flyknit Trainers, and Kobe 8s. Surprised by how big the Roshes are in the comparison pic but I don't own Roshes so I can't do my own comparison.

Everyone's foot shape is different as is the shape of the shoe and the way we rock them so it's impossible to get a definitive sizing answer. I'm waiting for someone to suggest going down half a size lol.

Last edited:
Just grabbed a pair of the black inneva SPs but I'd like to swap the blue laces for those circular waxed ones. Where could I find those / what type are they?

What size should I get for a size 9.5?
Those ones might actually be too short. I know someone on here posted saying they got 140cm for their size 10 which is about 47 inches. I got a size 9 and bought 40 inches. Haven't received em yet so I don't know if they'll be the right size yet

The length is too short for that link. 30 inches is not gonna cut it. I got recommended 140cm (being stock length) or 150cm and I bought the 150 for my 10.5s. Also bought the 3mm and 5mm just in case :lol:

The length is too short for that link. 30 inches is not gonna cut it. I got recommended 140cm (being stock length) or 150cm and I bought the 150 for my 10.5s. Also bought the 3mm and 5mm just in case
laugh.gif
Could you direct me to a link with the laces please? 

Those ones might actually be too short. I know someone on here posted saying they got 140cm for their size 10 which is about 47 inches. I got a size 9 and bought 40 inches. Haven't received em yet so I don't know if they'll be the right size yet
Oh thanks for the information man. Repped!

Back
Top Bottom