NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Just placed a phone order at extrabuttery...guy says they are pretty much tts. I am a size 10.5. I own a pair of Free Woven and went up a .5 size and it was too large.

Just placed a phone order at extrabuttery...guy says they are pretty much tts. I am a size 10.5. I own a pair of Free Woven and went up a .5 size and it was too large.

To me it was not TTS. Had to go up half size. Fit snug. I need some nicer laces than the blue ones.

Wow, I was really lucky this morning on NDC to get me a pair of the black ones in a 9.5.. I'm so excited to get them after all the great reviews I've read/heard.

For the people who are laceswapping the black pair, can some one direct me to a good website and what length i should get for a size 9.5?

To the beautiful person that posted that kicks deal had a phone link thank you a much!!!!!!!!!!!! Was able to get my blue inneva's this morning!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the heads up!!!!

Think I might opt for black leather laces for mine (Black SP) now..The leather laces looks better imo.

Last edited:

not sure if i should keep em

For everyone that DIDN'T go half size up, how do they feel? I have relatively narrow feet and usually wear thin socks

I got 1 or 2 extra black size 10.5 if anyone is still looking. Couple of dudes flaked on me after helping them scoop.

Whats the retail on these (USD)?

Saw them today at MajorDC for $200..

Just wondering

For everyone that DIDN'T go half size up, how do they feel? I have relatively narrow feet and usually wear thin socks
I got the OGs in my regular 9.5 and even with my slightly wide feet, I feel they're TTS. They are snug, but not too much. Keep in mind that they have a good amount of extra room length wise, so they may be long for those who half size up.

Then again, everyone's foot and level of comfort vary. Hope people will be successful in getting their pairs soon. Good luck to those still searching.

After trying them on again, they aren't the most comfortable shoe to wear. Would choose Flyknit over these.

I went half size up for my NDC order after the half size up recommendation. Went to my local and they are TTS for me. Half size up and they're way too long. Thank god they had them or I would have screwed myself by getting the wrong size from NDC.
Size definitely varies depending on your foot shape. It's really a shame that most people have to guess the size for their order and can't try them on beforehand.

I thought the same. My true size was a tad tight width-wise but I took them home, wore them around, adjusted the laces and now they fit perfectly. No pressure at all on the sides.

Yeah I can see that but I have wide feet and still get pressure.

Back
Top Bottom