NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

With pics of the Black/Green colorway surfacing recently, things are pointing towards those releasing in April (did read about those coming out in the spring). But still hoping for the OG release!

Solid color uppers definitely do the shoe more justice than the multicolored wovens, in my opinion. Interesting how they have the OG type of laces though.

I hope it's the original release rather than these multicolored innevas. April can't come any sooner

i wish i could find the OG color in my size! they blue ones are nice but it would be awesome if a red colorway dropped!

I could go for a red. The grey orange innevas look decent. Not sure about the navy blue or the black green cws tho

Just got my email from CT that my package has been shipped. They say it takes 11 days for delivery. Does it usually take that long?

Yes that is normal if you chose free shipping but from past experiences delivery time usually doesn't take that long, 11 days is just an estimate.

ME:

Greetings, 
Can you give more details as to the release date you have posted on your 
website 
It shows

Nike Free Inneva Woven - Black - *April 12th*

Is this a confirmed release date? Is this the same Inneva that just 
recently released? Any info is appreciate

end rep:

Hi,

Thank you for your email and recent interest in our site,

Having spoken with my colleague the date you stated is the date the shoe is available to buy online. I have looked into this and I am not quite sure of the size range we will be getting in, since this trainer is a Women's colourway. However if you check the site on the 12th April they should be up and available to buy.

Kind Regards,

Not sure if he is confused with the "Champagne". Maybe they are both Women's releases?

Yes that is normal if you chose free shipping but from past experiences delivery time usually doesn't take that long, 11 days is just an estimate.

Thanks again for the info jp. It's been a grueling march just trying to get a pair of these. Can't wait to hold these like a newborn.

My SP's just came in from Oki-Ni. First time handling Innevas and I am very impressed, but I personally would not be enthused about paying $280+ for these. I'm a big fan of woven Nikes (Wovens, Innevas, Flyknits, etc) so it's definitely nice to have a pair of these.

My SP's just came in from Oki-Ni. First time handling Innevas and I am very impressed, but I personally would not be enthused about paying $280+ for these. I'm a big fan of woven Nikes (Wovens, Innevas, Flyknits, etc) so it's definitely nice to have a pair of these.
email them about a VAT refund with your order number and they'll give you around $45 back.  just did it with my pair.

what do you guys think of 275 shipped for the inneva sp's? too much or should i just wait for the ones coming out in april 12th?

Back
Top Bottom