NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

FWIW, I thought I'd share my sizing situation since this seems to be a hot topic.

I wear a 10 in Jordans and Air Max 95s, and 9.5 in non-SB Dunks and Safaris.  I bought 9.5 and 10 in the Innevas since I was unsure of the sizing. The 9.5 was snug but still had some room at the toe. While the 10 was a bit more comfortable width-wise, it was simply too long (pause). The toe on the 10 threatened to curl like a genie shoe due to the extra room.

I think this shoe is designed to be tight. I've been wearing the 9.5 for the last few hours and it has a very snug fit. Honestly, I'm not even sure I like it. I'd be interested to get the views of people who have worn this a few days or weeks on how it breaks in over time.

Just got my pair in and I'm so happy I went up .5. These are nice!

On another note, do we have a Nike 1972 thread? Tried searching but couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

I also got my pair (.5 up) and they fit nice. Width wise is perfect but length is a little longer than I usually like. I'm really disappointed in the pair I got today.. It might be minor to some of you but it bugs me especially paying $190. I'll post up pics in a bit.

I sized up .5 on these an man im thankful for that tip!!! TTS would've been very snug!!!

Props to all NTers suggesting .5 size up!

Yeah everyone has a different size feet. Sucks that we can't try on shoes anymore cause everything is online. But luckily I bought .5 size up and fits me well too. A big snug

Just got my pair in and I'm so happy I went up .5. These are nice!

On another note, do we have a Nike 1972 thread? Tried searching but couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Dude that's so weird. I got my Innevas and 1972s from NDC today and was about to ask if there was a 1972 thread too but I was going to ask in the Lunargrand thread since they're kinda more similar.
My NDC situation sucks because half size up Innevas are too big and my TTS 1972s are too big. Should have half sized down on my entire order.

Some quick pics.. Didn't feel like lace swapping the other pair :lol:

In the spoilers is what bothered me about my pair.. :smh:

I shouldn't have to clean / touch up a DS pair :lol:

Did anyone ordered from Nicekicks? I don't know if they usually take this long to process but my Wednesday order haven't shipped yet. Getting anxious because I'm scared about sizing. 

just ordered the poison greens, hope they look good in person. wish i could've grabbed either SP last week, oh well.

I just received my black pair from NDC and these definitely fit super snug. I wear free runs and flyknits in a size 11 so I thought I'd be fine with a size 11 in inneva's but I was wrong. Oh well, saves me $190.

Got my pairs today and kinda torn on The sizing, went half size up and the width is perfect but they are too long...do u guys feel the same?

Got my pairs today and kinda torn on The sizing, went half size up and the width is perfect but they are too long...do u guys feel the same?

Yeah long. I went size up but because it was too long I went to my true size.

Now it's too snug. Hoping that they would stretch out a bit.

The toe is made to be long in these. Look at how the weave closes on the toe box. It needs to be long to pull the shoe lengthwise, rather than having the fabric woven straight across. Hard to explain but anyone with the shoes in hand and half a brain should get it.

Also, if they're tight, loosen the laces. Look at the picture I posted back before. They're only tight because you're tightening them when you lace them up.

The toe is made to be long in these. Look at how the weave closes on the toe box. It needs to be long to pull the shoe lengthwise, rather than having the fabric woven straight across. Hard to explain but anyone with the shoes in hand and half a brain should get it.

Also, if they're tight, loosen the laces. Look at the picture I posted back before. They're only tight because you're tightening them when you lace them up.
I completely agree with you. 

This is one of the shoes that doesn't look weird in case it is a bit too long, at least that's my personal opinion.

Happy for going up 0.5 as I mentioned a few pages back, I was lucky enough to try both TTS and 0.5 in store and decide.

Is there any us retailer that has the waxed laces? If u guys ordered from TZ, how long did it take for you to receive?

Seeing everyone say go up .5 got me worried now. I usually fit 11.5 TTS but there was a pair of poison greens on swoosh size 11 so I had to cop no matter what. I hope they are not painfully small.

Back
Top Bottom