NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I've got your 10.5 if you're looking. But if you are 10.5 in air maxes and jordans. Go with a 10.5.
nice sales pitch 
laugh.gif

seriously though aBaron, get the 10.5 then.  and get it from ohmyyikes

Just trying to help out lol. If they don't want it I'll just send them back to Nike. 2 blacks and 1 blue.
lol yea i was just f*cking around.  if i didnt like how my 10s fit, i definitely would've scooped the 10.5 from you

patiently waiting for my laces from TZ to come in.. hoping they come soon

ordered a pair of tan colored laces to see how it would look with the black or blue

Last edited:
Just ordered the black inneva sp from exit 36 for a total of $190 shipped ($10 USPS, $15 UPS). said they would ship them out today. 
happy.gif

Looking for blue in 9

Have you seen one around?

Best way to clean the white bottom sole?

Last edited:
Picked these up Saturday and I'm really digging them. I spent a bunch of time looking for shoes for someone else and kept on getting tempted by the pure platinums until I saw these. Niketown Chicago still has these and the blues but they're starting to sell out of sizes.

If you have an Ecco store, they have them (Ecco, not Ecko).

Thanks for the tip. Passed an Ecco store at the mall and woulda walked right past it if it weren't for tip. They have perfect length 145cm waxed laces for $4. They were like half an inch shorter than my size 10 laces which is nothing. Waxed laces look way better than the black flat laces that I temporarily swapped in.

I just got my waxed laces from TZ. I bought two black pairs for these black sps and the blue sps.. But I also bought a pair of brown ones to see how they look to kind of compliment the lining. What do you guys think?

I just got my waxed laces from TZ. I bought two black pairs for these black sps and the blue sps.. But I also bought a pair of brown ones to see how they look to kind of compliment the lining. What do you guys think?
Not bad, but I wouldn't do it.

how long did the shipping take if I may ask? And what's thee size of your Innevas
I ordered last Saturday and they came in yesterday so about a week. I ordered a 140 and 150 cm. I left them at work so I'm gonna try them on my 10.5 tonight

Anyone seeing the Grey/Orange pairs at their local spots yet? I'm really hoping they hit NDC or somewhere legit.
I know its not the right place either, but I just copped a sz 11 in the Poison Greens and they are too small, if anyone wants em hit me up with a PM or trade for a 12.

Wow. Man if these were cheaper like 150., wouldve bought. Just can't bring myself to cop at 180. Is it worth it fam?

Back
Top Bottom