NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

been lurking in this thread for a long time. got my black sp's a while ago and switched the laces.

To those who have been wearing these for awhile now, can you see your foot through the intersection of the woven? Maybe its because I have widefeet but by putting it on without socks there are 2 smalls areas where my skin is showing. Maybe I should 0.5 size up? 

Reason I asked because someone mentioned how these are suppose to mold to your feet and etc. 

I used a spare pair of Lebron 2 laces in mine, which I prefer to the thin waxed leather joints I bought....

Crappy pics are from my computer's photobooth. And I suppose they look so deflated because I've worn them a few times already.

Last edited:
Review: Nike Free Inneva Woven SP - Black

Review: Nike Free Inneva Woven SP - Photo Blue

Rep'd! As always dope and thorough vids of great sneakers!

However, I do like when you sometimes give your personal opinion at the end of the vid, like how you like them or if there's room for improvements.

Last edited:
I bet the factory workers wove the shoes faster than ive been spending on trying to relace them with the original laces wow

I just bought a pair of the Photo Blue Nike Free Inneva Woven in size 12. I've had many, many pairs of Nikes and they run pretty true to size. I put the Innevas on and they are 3/4" to 1" too long. They are more like a 13 or 14 than a 12. Is anyone else finding this?

Bought them from Suite160 Inc in Las Vegas. Sent them back and had the manager, who also wears a size 12, try them on as well as another pair of 12s. He said that both pairs he had ran almost an inch long when he tried them on. He's sending me a size 11.

Seems everyone in this thread is ok with the sizing.

I just bought a pair of the Photo Blue Nike Free Inneva Woven in size 12. I've had many, many pairs of Nikes and they run pretty true to size. I put the Innevas on and they are 3/4" to 1" too long. They are more like a 13 or 14 than a 12. Is anyone else finding this?

Bought them from Suite160 Inc in Las Vegas. Sent them back and had the manager, who also wears a size 12, try them on as well as another pair of 12s. He said that both pairs he had ran almost an inch long when he tried them on. He's sending me a size 11.

Seems everyone in this thread is ok with the sizing.
I'll agree that they run long. I'm a wide 10 normally so I wanted to go for a 10.5. Last one was on a mannequin so I tried an 11 which felt perfect width wise but was crazy long, definitely over an inch. The 10.5 ended up feeling a little tight width wise but with the weave you can really open it up.

Yes these things run lengthy for me as well. I have a wide foot so I did the same as everyone and went a half size up. The width was perfect, but I had a lot of room at the front.

I'd personally rather have that black section of the midsole back to matching with the sole, like the OGs. That makes a huge difference to me but no way to DIY that.

I wonder if poking holes on a sheet of paper would make a decent stencil
i dont think so.  i think it'll be "too" uniform of a pattern.  what people do to speckle their roshes is use a toothbrush and dip it in paint and flick the bristles so the paint "splatters" out of it.  obviously, make sure to mask off the rest of the shoe

Anyone know anything about this colorway? Saw it browsing the Internet and I figured someone would be interested. It's listed as squadron blue/neo turquoise

Last edited:
It released overseas. Saw them with the grey and orange pair as well as the black and green so we may see a US release

Back
Top Bottom