Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

How are we feeling about ATC services/bots for this release? Still considering using one but I'm on the fence about it

Last edited:
lmaoo why u mad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] don't believe me just watch

It sounds like the Magista's might not be releasing this weekend anymore (not sure if this is old)

I was actually gonna go for those simply because I thought they'd be easier to get than the Superfly. Welp...

Gonna come out the shadows just to say that was the worst shoe review I've ever seen.

Shoes look great though...

Gonna come out the shadows just to say that was the worst shoe review I've ever seen.

Shoes look great though...

Very repetitive with him saying certain things, but I appreciate the time he took to do it. Shoes look pretty good but I will pass. Too many other shoes I want ahead of these.

Last edited:
Have magnistas released in the states as of yet? And the superfly mercurial drops on the 15th right? Followed by Nike lab account release? Sorry for buggin. Havbt been able to keep up since school started.

I was wondering if there were any other retailers or boutiques that will be stocking this shoe this weekend in Canada or the US. I've been looking through blogs of sneaker boutiques around Toronto but haven't found anything, so right now I'm assuming that they're only going to be available on NikeLab.

edit: i realize that this question was asked a page ago. my bad. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom