NIKE FREE ORBIT II SP

Which color do you like better?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Grey >>>>>>> black

Both pairs very nice. The Grey just look better. Idk. Anyone else have both?

welp they messed up and didnt have my size 9 in stock bodega just emailed me :/ so instead of the silver one they are shipping me the black one :/ kind of wanted the silver ones more but the black one isnt a bad consolation prize lol.  

my order should get here Monday from Beatnc... if anyone has an 11 and wants to swap for a 10.5, bookmark this post... i may need to size up .5

Mine fit fine TTS, but I don't find them all that comfortable having worn them for a day. The seam across the front of the shoe that divides it has seam allowance inside that cuts into my feet. Might just be my odd feet. Didn't notice it for a good three or four hours....

Mine fit fine TTS, but I don't find them all that comfortable having worn them for a day. The seam across the front of the shoe that divides it has seam allowance inside that cuts into my feet. Might just be my odd feet. Didn't notice it for a good three or four hours....

Any chance you rocked the hyperfeels and if so how do they compare?

Any chance you rocked the hyperfeels and if so how do they compare?
Yes, I have three pairs of Hyperfeel and love them to bits. No comparison here. Hyperfeel are really really comfortable, lunar orbit feel heavy for their weight, and super stiff.

Yes, I have three pairs of Hyperfeel and love them to bits. No comparison here. Hyperfeel are really really comfortable, lunar orbit feel heavy for their weight, and super stiff.
That's disheartening man. Hyperfeel's have been my go to shoe for months. I was hoping to be able to break the rotation with these cause I like the look better. Hopefully, they get better after a few wears.

got both of mine, fit true to size in my opinion. ended up liking grey much more than the black. i'll oop the black 9.5. :nerd:.

Back
Top Bottom