Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

What?

eyes.gif
sorry, that wasn't the best way to phrase my question. I was just wondering if any other retailers besides ***** or champs is selling these? I would prefer to pick them up in person, but the champs that sold the white/green pair has heard nothing of this new release. 

Official Nike images do these no justice

Love them, but can't break the bread. If Footlocker or Champs.com somehow got them, I could use my endless supply of gift cards.

this is seriously like being #(%_teased by a very attractive co-ed. Here it is- no, wait, thats not it- yes it is - no it isn't- Ahhh wait, there it is- you can have it, no you can't- yes you can... mind spinning... which one is it? My emotions feel so played with right now. Maybe I should just be happy with bamboos and call it a day tomorrow.

sorry, that wasn't the best way to phrase my question. I was just wondering if any other retailers besides ***** or champs is selling these? I would prefer to pick them up in person, but the champs that sold the white/green pair has heard nothing of this new release. 

Niketown Portland will have them. Not sure if you're close to a Niketown but there's another option. These will be an easy cop, quick strike or not due to the DB 5 madness.

Jada2001retro: Good call on the chrome... When you said that a week ago this is exactly what I was hoping for -something reminiscent of the helmets we use all the time. What a fu#*ing let down those Champs pics were.

Still feeling the green/blacks on the previous page more than those silvers, not even close for me.

The ones Nike tweeted earlier are really nice. I'm good with the ones from a few weeks ago though. The way the color changes depending on the angle of light is just :nthat:

does anyone know the sizing for these? is it true to size? 

looking to cop the pure platinum reflective silver pair

Got mine as well. For those who are wondering how these fit, they run TTS. I wore a 9.5 in last year's Free Havens(considered to run small) but a 9.5 in these were too roomy/wide in the toe box area.

Had them in my cart and passed. Want to pick them up locally in a couple hours. Only $100 on NDC? $5 off for the shenanigans maybe???

Got mine from champs, wasn't able to grab my size on nike, sucks paying for shipping but atleast I got them. Now just time to wait for the black and greens

Back
Top Bottom