Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

I'm still a fingertrap guy, I prefer them over the V6. Still crying I missed out on team issue UNC fingertraps last fall. Ya'll enjoy those V6s who got them. I'll have to wait until mid-fall, that's the rumor for UNC release. Heard it would only be regional, too.

Last edited:
Fingertraps are one of my favorite designs ever. Wish they stuck with that upper and just updated the sole.

Wife's Ped state pair came in yesterday, great looking shoe for being the wrong school. Wish they would have made them for all NIKE schools so I could have grabbed a PITT pair for myself. Now I have to hide these until Xmas. For you guys that already have and wore, what's the consensus on sizing? I bought her TTS, but they measure a little smaller than her KD VIIs, and DSG has her +.5 size. Just trying to see if I should grab that too, or if I'm all good

Wife's Ped state pair came in yesterday, great looking shoe for being the wrong school. Wish they would have made them for all NIKE schools so I could have grabbed a PITT pair for myself. Now I have to hide these until Xmas. For you guys that already have and wore, what's the consensus on sizing? I bought her TTS, but they measure a little smaller than her KD VIIs, and DSG has her +.5 size. Just trying to see if I should grab that too, or if I'm all good

Mine were purchased TTS and feel great. I will admit that I have only had them on for a total of about 10min.

My TTS fit, but half size up was a little more comfortable.

Saw the Oregon pair for the first time today. I might head to the duck store tomorrow and scoop a pair up
mean.gif
The volt dynamic flywire kinda ruined it for me, was hoping it was at least the Apple Green that they've been using on every Oregon piece this year. 

Just gonna wait til they hit clearance at the Duck Store, scooped every Oregon Lunar TR1  from the campus store for about 40 bucks each a month ago 
laugh.gif

Richard's Sporting Goods has a $20 off $100 going on right now. Gets em down to $89. No promo code required the discount is automatically applied to your order.

Which team?

Oregon of course! *daps* :pimp:

The volt dynamic flywire kinda ruined it for me, was hoping it was at least the Apple Green that they've been using on every Oregon piece this year. 

Just gonna wait til they hit clearance at the Duck Store, scooped every Oregon Lunar TR1  from the campus store for about 40 bucks each a month ago :lol:

Smart man. I, unfortunately, don't have patience :lol:

Seeing as we're on the subject, does anyone know where I could possibly find either the Oregon yellow, green or white Lunar TR1's from last years Week Zero pack in a size 12/13?

The only ones I was able to scoop were the black/pink Kay Yow edition. The model is super comfy and I definitely need another pair !!

Seeing as we're on the subject, does anyone know where I could possibly find either the Oregon yellow, green or white Lunar TR1's from last years Week Zero pack in a size 12/13?
The only ones I was able to scoop were the black/pink Kay Yow edition. The model is super comfy and I definitely need another pair !!
Call the Nike Factory Store in Grand Prairie, TX. Stopped by there while visiting Dallas this past week. They had the white ones on hash, and the yellow ones in the aisle. Not sure of your size, but you can call to find out. 972-522-5970.

I had ordered 2 pairs of the Ohio State from Sports Authority. The package showed up today and it had 2 Youth North Face Fleece Jackets instead of the shoes. The packing slip even showed the nike free 5.0 on it.  Lets just say I'm super excited about the jackets 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom