Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

I wish the UGA pair had looked a little more like the OSU pair with red/black on the front half of the shoe instead of the red/grey that was used.

I get we are the "silver britches" but when I think UGA I think red/black.

Still excited to get these in hand so I can decide on them. Glad I bought regardless seeing how these sold fast.
Agreed! Both pairs would've looked tremendously better had the grey and black parts on the front been swapped...would've definitely scooped the Ohio State pair if that were the case, the black killed them for me.

I'm still going to say the hardest drop was the Nike free shield pairs from the First drop - Oregon, Ohio state, Michigan state, and lsu.

Bots were just cooking around that time and made life awful.

I was only able to grab my pairs on DSG.
Agreed. I had to buy off a reseller...well my girl did 
laugh.gif

I'm in no rush to grab the MSU pair, need to see more photos and peoples general consensus on this years model..FSR on NDC so I aint too worried..

Last edited:
Agreed. I had to buy off a reseller...well my girl did :lol:

I'm in no rush to grab the MSU pair, need to see more photos and peoples general consensus on this years model..FSR on NDC so I aint too worried..

I'll give my reviews once my pairs come in.

Fansedge just shipped my pairs.

I ended up grabbing 6 pairs lol

Ohio state, Tennessee, Florida, Texas, usc, and Oregon.

No love for the green and white
mean.gif

jk - I know you got last year's trainers.

Last edited:
No love for the green and white :smh:

I tried to gun for the ones I knew would sell out first.

Hopes to grab the additional pairs at a later date.

These all at once drops have been killing me.

At least back in the day they released in 2 to 3 drops.

Now - 12 pairs BAM! Lol

Props to you sir, I've seen your posts 
pimp.gif

No love for the green and white
mean.gif

LOL- I'll also wait for your take on them as well

Spartans deserved more 3M in our pair and I would have been more likely to get them right away..

Last edited:
^^Where is the team loyalty???

I live in SEC country. College football is a big deal down here on the south. I don't own clothes of certain colors because I don't want it to look like another teams colors.

I could never wear a pair of a different school. To each their own certainly not throwing shade at anyone. Just a curiosity.

I live in SEC country. College football is a big deal down here on the south. I don't own clothes of certain colors because I don't want it to look like another teams colors.

I could never wear a pair of a different school. To each their own certainly not throwing shade at anyone. Just a curiosity.

Big Nebraska fan.

I'm also a huge fan of shoes and football...

So when they collide together why not purchase shoes that interest me?

Also, I train in all of my shoes.

I never understood the die hard fan syndrome, I find it funny and childish to be honest.

Dying for a team of kids playing football? Fan boyish.

UT student here (for too damn long) and I can attest: Vols fans are unnecessarily thirsty for the swoosh. Sell outs for this kind of thing will continue to be expected.

Big Nebraska fan.

I'm also a huge fan of shoes and football...

So when they collide together why not purchase shoes that interest me?

Also, I train in all of my shoes.

I never understood the die hard fan syndrome, I find it funny and childish to be honest.

Dying for a team of kids playing football? Fan boyish.
Agreed. I'm a "die hard" Eagles, Phillies, Sixers, PSU fan. But that won't stop me from wearing other teams' gear. I'm a fan of individual players too, regardless if they're divisional/conference rivals. **** I have 'Skins and Giants jerseys that get a nice amount of play in the rotation during football season :lol:.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea where I can find the Gators' frees? I had no idea these were dropping.

Regret not picking those up

I forgot I used to have those. The ones that were the hardest to get and I think the most limited were the ones that started the college trainers all. The trainer 1s that came in the cases back in 2009. I think they were released at HOHs.

Last edited:
the green Oregons are up on ebay

with the nike sku number i can see these releasing to the public

Ready to see better pictures of all of them. Will probably order the FSU joints.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom