Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

1623378072178.png

How’s the stability with these? The wide sole has me intrigued. But I’ve never worn lows to hoop. I have flat feet and weak ankles.

the air zoom g.t. run is on dsg's release calendar for july 12

Just checked the DSG calendar and there's another GT Cut scheduled to drop on July 10th.

Hopefully it's the black cw.

Gonna wait for the black ones and try them in store. Hopefully ftl doesn't delay or make changes as far as the launch goes.

SMH...When I checked on NDC this morning they had pretty much a FSR BUT my size 13....just saw that DSG had em as well so I checked just now and the same damn thing. Pretty much every size but 13 :ohwell:

are they set to drop on the Foot sites, FNL or Hibbets?

FUUUUCK NEED THE BLACK PAIR. Heard they're wide foot friendly. Should've just did BNTL when the black cw was on NDC.

49D6CCB9-C281-4A24-9048-8D39CDCA09E6.jpeg
D32E63B8-262B-4503-9E84-C71DA81A366A.jpeg
FCC8D9E4-C67D-4D83-8471-E76C813FCAC4.jpeg

looking through the reviews on NDC for these and it seems like quite a few seeded pairs were sent for reviews. This colorway (pics copied from thumbnail of reviwers) didn’t release to the public, right?

JS”

Last edited:
SMH...When I checked on NDC this morning they had pretty much a FSR BUT my size 13....just saw that DSG had em as well so I checked just now and the same damn thing. Pretty much every size but 13 :ohwell:

are they set to drop on the Foot sites, FNL or Hibbets?

Back
Top Bottom