Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

BA065239-E57D-4711-803D-A555F7FBE0AA.jpeg

Got shots up before work this morning in the USA Cuts. They felt great for real. Court seemed dusty, traction wasn’t really tacky imo, but still solid. They definitely reminded me of a Kobe 8 on steroids. I’m hoping that’s a good thing for me. I really liked playing in the Kobe 8 but like everyone else noticed lunar bottoming out and I also felt that those shoes didn’t do me any favors when it came to me developing some bad plantar fasciitis. I’m not putting all the blame on the 8s but I don’t think they helped. Anyways the Cuts feel super comfortable and locked in, looking forward to getting some runs in soon

Got shots up before work this morning in the USA Cuts. They felt great for real. Court seemed dusty, traction wasn’t really tacky imo, but still solid. They definitely reminded me of a Kobe 8 on steroids. I’m hoping that’s a good thing for me. I really liked playing in the Kobe 8 but like everyone else noticed lunar bottoming out and I also felt that those shoes didn’t do me any favors when it came to me developing some bad plantar fasciitis. I’m not putting all the blame on the 8s but I don’t think they helped. Anyways the Cuts feel super comfortable and locked in, looking forward to getting some runs in soon
Similar to the KD 14, I feel like the zoom strobel will work as a fail safe once the react bottoms out.

Back
Top Bottom