Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Some Cuts on Cuts action with Malachi Flynn (I think) & Tyrese Maxey

1633657997027.png

You not even a little curious how much better the regular solid rubber will be compared to the translucent?
Nah. I'm all good. my translucent pair's traction is already sick. if my traction was something like the 31, I might have be curious. besides, my knees right now are shot and needed some extra cushion.

Saw a blurb the other day about Andy Murray leaving his tennis shoes under his car at the hotel to dry them out. Someone stole the shoes, which had his wedding ring on them.

He did get them back though.

I understand having bold colorways, but it seems like every sneaker I like these days comes out in some psychedelic colorway that I'm not feeling. Jordan 36 and these Zoom GT Cuts are both dope, but the colors aren't hitting for me, personally. I like more subdued, traditional colors when I'm putting up buckets in men's league. Maybe I'm just old now...

I understand having bold colorways, but it seems like every sneaker I like these days comes out in some psychedelic colorway that I'm not feeling. Jordan 36 and these Zoom GT Cuts are both dope, but the colors aren't hitting for me, personally. I like more subdued, traditional colors when I'm putting up buckets in men's league. Maybe I'm just old now...

Same here, give me a basic black and white or even a triple black over these "What The" incarnations.

so you don't like these?
1633657997027.png

I guess the Jumps won't be making it before our league ends. what a bummer. holding out on the 36 Psychic Energy.

YES. They don't even come out with clean colors for shoes anymore. Ever since the South Beach LeBron VIIIs I feel having the 'unique colors' has become the way to go. The only thing is, when all the clashing and mish-mashed and pastel and neon colors and patterns are on every shoe, now the "unique" colorways have become the simple and clean ones. To me, most shoes now look like they try too hard (in terms of colors.) I love the GT Cut model as a silhouette. It reminds me of an Alpha Project shoe. Everything that has come out hasn't really fit with anything I would wear it with., though. Maybe there are some team bank colors in the works like the picture above.

Back
Top Bottom