Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

36489F86-989A-43AB-8F50-E40BADA03E0F.jpeg

More “team” colorways. Landry Shamet in a purple pair. This silhouette is just really great.

JS”

I'm not liking the aesthetics so far and the design cue of the shoe. hopefully some great colorway would salvage the ugly design.
212499605_1205761003233081_5930479814337228137_n.jpg

I'm not liking the aesthetics so far and the design cue of the shoe. hopefully some great colorway would salvage the ugly design.
212499605_1205761003233081_5930479814337228137_n.jpg
I didn't like the hyperfuse overlays, Lebron ribbons and high tongue. if not for the tech, I wouldn't be even paying any attention to this shoe.

The initial marketing was really clever and it actually made the three sneakers seem like they were designed as part of a series. But now it's really clear that the Cut was likely a Kobe successor, the Run was just the BB NXT 2, and the Jump is a new Hyperdunk.

The initial marketing was really clever and it actually made the three sneakers seem like they were designed as part of a series. But now it's really clear that the Cut was likely a Kobe successor, the Run was just the BB NXT 2, and the Jump is a new Hyperdunk.

Very true. In hindsight the marketing campaign reminds me a lot of the Camp Flight/Camp Force “what camp are you in” ads from the late 90’s. Some funny ads still around on YouTube if anyone’s interested.

No complaints. Been taking Ls on kobes since his passing and made me really sad. I love having access to the cuts.

No complaints. Been taking Ls on kobes since his passing and made me really sad. I love having access to the cuts.
Cuts aren’t selling out like Kobe’s no doubt, but they’re not sitting for very long either. Been hoping to catch some on sale but no luck.… I wanted the USA pair and the white distorted check one but I rolled the dice and they’re sold out pretty much everywhere. Picked up the volts on release day for retail and I’m glad I did. 🤞🏻Hoping there’s a shipping container with a bunch of cuts waiting to dock 😂

Just came to post this :lol:

I don't like em but there are a lot of colorways. I'll post these, which aren't very notable since it's basically the usas minus the blue. But they do look cleaner. This is one shoe that probably looks as good or better in team colorways than in unique ones. The red is way more vibrant, but that could be the lighting.

1633148546095.png

Are these official releases…
only criticism I have for these are the fuse overlays and Lebron Ribbon. other than that, the shoe looks like a sick performer. not as good-looking as the 36, but does seem to serve my purpose better.

GT Cuts gone from Nike.com. Really don't want to pay 250+ for my son's basketball shoes. |l
Hope they stock new colorways soon.

Went into my NikeTown and they had some smaller sizes of the USA and white/pink Cuts. What was interesting was when I checked their inventory system they had 15(!) colorways loaded in the system. Wow. So there might some be more colorways coming our way if the supply chain ever gets sorted.

Went into my NikeTown and they had some smaller sizes of the USA and white/pink Cuts. What was interesting was when I checked their inventory system they had 15(!) colorways loaded in the system. Wow. So there might some be more colorways coming our way if the supply chain ever gets sorted.
Wow 15? That’s great news, just gotta be patient. 1/3 probably team color but I’m not mad. Which niketown if you don’t mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom