Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Cuts are so narrow… I played a few games in em last night and both my pinky toes sore this morning lol

I have both the Cuts and Runs.

The Cuts fit my BBFs quite comfortably while the Runs had them in hell. :lol:

The Cuts are my go to workout shoe at the moment.

I have both the Cuts and Runs.

The Cuts fit my BBFs quite comfortably while the Runs had them in hell. :lol:

The Cuts are my go to workout shoe at the moment.
I think they’re narrow but it also might be that when I plant + cut, my pinky toe digs into the side, which is hard plastic, not forgiving. So I’m thinking the narrowness might not be a problem if not playing full court games. Working out, shooting around, etc.

I think they’re narrow but it also might be that when I plant + cut, my pinky toe digs into the side, which is hard plastic, not forgiving. So I’m thinking the narrowness might not be a problem if not playing full court games. Working out, shooting around, etc.
as someone along the wide foot spectrum, for me they are fine.

I have wide feet as well. Cuts are fine for the most part but I did go a .5 size up. The Runs are super narrow even after going a .5 size and removing the insole lol.

36489F86-989A-43AB-8F50-E40BADA03E0F.jpeg

More “team” colorways. Landry Shamet in a purple pair. This silhouette is just really great.

JS”

in action

1633561751444.png

When the team colorways come out it's gonna be on. Still haven't played in em but the shoe just looks so good

1633562036425.png

I don’t think they’re narrow but that plastic part was also a problem for my pinky toes and gave me pretty badly torn blisters. I resorted to putting bandaids around them before playing and it’s been smooth sailing ever since.

I don’t think they’re narrow but that plastic part was also a problem for my pinky toes and gave me pretty badly torn blisters. I resorted to putting bandaids around them before playing and it’s been smooth sailing ever since.
Yea that’s the problem, that plastic part… I hooped in em again tonight and with my pinky toes already in pain from last night, it was a bad idea :lol:. I actually stopped playing early smh. I wore regular thickness socks both times, ima put these on ice for a week or so but next time ima try thick socks. I don’t have wide feet btw.

Saw one of the sneaker pages on twitter saying the middle sizes were never there. So at least we didn't miss our sizes or something. Maybe the other sizes are sitting in a container ship somewhere off the coast. Somebody please at me if you see the middle sizes drop :emoji_pray:

Saw one of the sneaker pages on twitter saying the middle sizes were never there. So at least we didn't miss our sizes or something. Maybe the other sizes are sitting in a container ship somewhere off the coast. Somebody please at me if you see the middle sizes drop :emoji_pray:
That **** fell in the ocean probably LMAO.

While I love the shoe and this particular colorway, I'm moving on from it. Really hyped about the jumps.

Back
Top Bottom