Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Speaking of poorly/hilarious named shoes, I just remembered this outdoor specific Hyperdunk 2012 takedown model called the Hyperlayup.
Cause if you can’t dunk…
E1F904E6-2C55-4431-9AE7-D0D5613ACE72.png

wishful thinking that these will be an all star release…

Attachments

• 30BD607A-C56B-4036-9522-AEFDCDC1CE6F.jpeg
    30BD607A-C56B-4036-9522-AEFDCDC1CE6F.jpeg
    779.5 KB · Views: 761
I may end up with a couple more pairs. Possibly my favorite cushioning ever, especially for these ol’ knees
I think I may need to get realistic and get shoes like these for my ol’ knees too. I’m starting to feel it after sessions with my Kobe’s 😔

I may end up with a couple more pairs. Possibly my favorite cushioning ever, especially for these ol’ knees
the only time I bought multiple pairs is I love the shoes for their looks and cushion. what I have was the 11, 12s an 32s. I would have bought a few more pairs of the Cuts but I couldn't afford them right now especially with the bills we have right now. I can only afford 1 pair as of the moment and I am saving it for either a kickass colorway of the 36s and Jump. it's a toss-up but I'm really curious with the Jumps cushion especially with your endorsement.

And the Black Jumps are coming soon now on NDC. So glad I didn't freak out and pay $300 for those when I saw my size a few weeks ago :emoji_sweat_smile: I'm going to skip the red toes

Back
Top Bottom