Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by airmaxes

So whats the definite word on these, QS still?

yep QS

thats what i thought, i was hoping they were qs.. but i went to footlocker unlocked.com and they said they are going to be available almost in every ft and online.. that dont sound like quickstrike at all.. they still fire though, what makes it cool that its a gr a discount will be available to alot of people.. i really wanted to be a little limited, the whole hood might have those.

Im feeling lazy ,
pimp.gif
 and I guess I cant
nerd.gif
 right.

But I cant find the style number.

Can someone post it ???

thanks

I talked to my homie Joe owner of Sneakerbistro, he said they will have them, the site is sneakerbistro.blogspot.com

Can someone please make an Official Griffey Thread? I'd love to have just one thread with pics of all released/to be released Griffeys.
That thing would end up being 100+ pages too because we currently have like 5 different Griffey threads, most of which are about the same shoe!

Saw them earlier today.  Not bad looking.  I really wish the swoosh was white, but nonetheless still nice.  I think I'm going to unDS on of my Footlocker giftcards on these next week lol.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Can someone please make an Official Griffey Thread? I'd love to have just one thread with pics of all released/to be released Griffeys.
That thing would end up being 100+ pages too because we currently have like 5 different Griffey threads, most of which are about the same shoe!

Actually there is one... in the Nike Forum...
http://niketalk.com/topic/652 
smokin.gif

^^^
Sinner I've been posting in that one for years, but I can imagine users posting smartass comments if anyone were to inquire about retro releases in that thread.
I still smile every time I go to the Nike forum and see that thread at the top though :smile:

they looking nice kermy..lol j/k i love that movie bee... looks like they gonna be available everywhere

I like these but i gotta slow down..............to much money spent over the last few months.............told myself to sit down for a minute after coppers

i'm still pissed they changed the swoosh....and yes i may be ticky tack but because of that they won't be purchased unless at a steep discount.

was at my footlocker today and talked them, they said they should be recieving them, cause if so it should be a definate cop

these will be copped... i slept on the other releases. and i have been playing catch up with the griffeys ever since...

Originally Posted by DsLee559

^^^
Sinner I've been posting in that one for years, but I can imagine users posting smartass comments if anyone were to inquire about retro releases in that thread.
I still smile every time I go to the Nike forum and see that thread at the top though :smile:

Lol... my bad... didn't remember seeing you in there... 
tongue.gif

But I hear ya... there seems to be a different Grif thread for each colorway and 4 different ones for the restock.  The Grif thread's also in Nike, and since this is a retro, it makes more sense.  Fair enough.  

Originally Posted by itsjusme51

i'm still pissed they changed the swoosh....and yes i may be ticky tack but because of that they won't be purchased unless at a steep discount.

what was changed with the swoosh?

Originally Posted by itsjusme51

I don't think anything was changed. But they should of made the swoosh orion. Will cop, but need to see first

If you notice the swoosh on the first page, it looks like it's made out of a different material.

I sort of like these, but not enough to pay retail. I still think the area around the swoosh should have been white.

I think we do need a Griffey retro thread.

Any info on future Griffey 1 colorways?

Back
Top Bottom