Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

I was just at Dr Jay's on fordham & grand concourse and they only had one size 8. I was gonna drop retail and when the stock boy came back with the pair, I asked to see them and he was like, imma bring them to the register ( I guess cause they were closing ) but, as a collector, I said I want to see them and when I opened the box, I saw that someone tried them on and then put it back. What a violation Smh. Not even the tissue paper was neat. I told them that I'm good and that I'll get them tomorrow when they officially drop. Trying to get me. Stupid herbs lol

These and dunkmans copped...did a lot of runnin around today....lucky I have the eggs from last year so I'm good for the month

Originally Posted by sawyer23

Dunkman Lebron VIIs and Eggplant Foams are higher on my list than these...

pimp.gif

I'm not feeling these nearly as much as the other colorways... on the real they would be a nice GS release. If they made them in girls sizes I would cop a pair for wifey and make her wear them (she hates sneaks).

Got mine in the mail today from Sneakerbistro, i love them, hope i can order another pair from somewhere tomorrow, if so it will be my first time buying two pair in years

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Buttons...that's what's up...only if I was really feeling them...
ohwell.gif
...hope everyone gets theirs

I hear you ...I could have used a little more of the blue color...but I'm a real sucker for the all gray colorways. Planning to beat these up big time.

footlocker just shipped mine, so some of u guys who ordered from them should also be shipped now or shipped real soon

jus given the heads up

a few spots around my way had them earlier today. they cool but my mind was on mission cop copper foams today so if funds are right in about a week i might cop these.

my buddy works at ftl and is going to get me a pair of these, or the freshwaters for $115 (little tip included), which would you cop? i'm leaning toward freshwaters, but i don't want to regret not getting these.. any advice?

Originally Posted by Juice8732

my buddy works at ftl and is going to get me a pair of these, or the freshwaters for $115 (little tip included), which would you cop? i'm leaning toward freshwaters, but i don't want to regret not getting these.. any advice?

i would wait til they have a 50% weekend,  cop something thats $140 on the 50%  give your buddy his tip and exchange that for either pair that way you save more

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Juice8732

i would wait til they have a 50% weekend,  cop something thats $140 on the 50%  give your buddy his tip and exchange that for either pair that way you save more

i agree, wait for the 50, but get the freshwaters nothing beats the OG colorways

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

my girl really want these........are the comming out in girl sizes too?
i dont think so the smallest we got was a 7 / 8.5 womens
dam that really sucks
my shorty felt in love with them
is kinda stupid that they arent comming out in girl sizes because these is a cw thats better suited for girls
owell a pass for meeee....im good with my volts and fresh waters

Back
Top Bottom