Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These sold well? A shock to me, these are very mediocre. I saw them yesterday in Footlocker when I went to the mall at around 6.

i just came back from the mall also, and they are way to settle. They look better in the pics
I don't normally do this but uhhh.... STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. i've been caught.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i can not believe these sold out on NDC already

You And Me Both...... Shortly After These Things Were SOLD OUT
eek.gif
Yeah they went quick on NDC. now i gotta call my boy and see if they got any in at NTSF

Yea man ... I was pissed to wake up and see SIZE 12 was gone. I want to cop them but not for retial.

Seen them in person today....and I still think they
pimp.gif

Rock them with a clean asssssss  Sharks fitted and Im good.

Yo GOT SHOES ... is your boy that skinny tall black cat with that swirl earring ?

these sold out quicker the the jordan IV, THATS NUTS

eek.gif
Yeah they went quick on NDC. now i gotta call my boy and see if they got any in at NTSF

Yea man ... I was pissed to wake up and see SIZE 12 was gone. I want to cop them but not for retial.

pimp.gif

Yo GOT SHOES ... is your boy that skinny tall black cat with that swirl earring ?

word everyone is gonna rock these in the summer timegotta hold mines down.. anyone think the midsole would get yellowed up if they sit for like 2 years? or even till next summer.. thanks

Originally Posted by purplehazen

word everyone is gonna rock these in the summer timegotta hold mines down.. anyone think the midsole would get yellowed up if they sit for like 2 years? or even till next summer.. thanks

my freshwaters have been worn 2 times since they dropped last year and they are still white. you should be good

Originally Posted by flappy188

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Remember that IV's came out in a much higher quantity than these.

Originally Posted by flappy188

eek.gif

pimp.gif

The Jordan what?  The CDP, Mars, Military or the cement or black ones?  Some of you seem to make up things to hype *%!+ up. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Charm can you take some pics??

pics as soon as i get home tonight. i copped on the way to work.

**EDIT**

53s8ia.jpg

i gotta give props to gza also. that 1st pic is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These sold well? A shock to me, these are very mediocre. I saw them yesterday in Footlocker when I went to the mall at around 6.

i just came back from the mall also, and they are way to settle. They look better in the pics
I don't normally do this but uhhh.... STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS.

laugh.gif

my swoosh order will be here tomorrow... ground shipping is just like overnight since i live in the same state... i ordered at like 9am central saturday and there was a FSR.... what time did you look on there Rico?

These are and were a QS release. Stock went fast on Nike.com, and I barely caught my pair. Can't wait to receive them this week!

my swoosh order will be here tomorrow... ground shipping is just like overnight since i live in the same state... i ordered at like 9am central saturday and there was a FSR.... what time did you look on there Rico?

RIGHT on JONAH.

PLAYER PRICE  FTW 
pimp.gif

I looked up on swoosh around 10am cali time. There was NO more size12s.

Pretty sure my local spot still has these... I copped wit employee discount. Gota say FreshWaters are still my Favorite

eastbay reupped on some sizes. i got my sz 10. but its back ordered till march 5

free shipping... LKS1TFE2 ends 2/28

RIGHT on JONAH.

PLAYER PRICE  FTW 
pimp.gif

I looked up on swoosh around 10am cali time. There was NO more size12s.

yeah so it was about 7am (too early on a saturday lol)  in CA when they had a FSR

man i dont get how kicks be selling out in y'all cities in a recession, i copp these day off and i went in yesterday to see they still available.

Didnt sell out round my way either. Most stores at the mall still got em. They are dope but the nike swoosh on the toe box should have been the same teal/blue color imo.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Had them in my hand - but needed the volts still so copped those instead.  And yes freshwaters still the best....so far.  

Employee Disco. FTW!!!!!!!! $91 out the door. Had to cop, didn't want to regret it down the line.

Only bought the Freshwaters and Im a huge Griffey fan. Didn't like the Retro + colorways.

Back
Top Bottom