Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

anyone choose the WIDE FIT?

I know Nikes are notorious for narrow toe boxes and I prefer a little more width in that area.....but I am nervous to choose that only to find out the shoe overall is too wide
sick.gif

For reference I wear the Asics Cumulus 9 for all purpose, best cushioning I ever wore and fits well, but the toe box have a little extra width is great (even though the shoe says NORMAL width).
Wide is probably about like the Asics.  All my iD's are in WIDE and they are just marginally wider than the regular 2K4's (this goes for Durant's, too), but it was/is enough for me.  Definitely a difference that can be felt without being overly noticeable.  Hope that helps.

just got these in-my first ID's ever.
no ID or number, just love a simple black/red/grey colorway.

just got these in-my first ID's ever.
no ID or number, just love a simple black/red/grey colorway.

did not see that pair^. real nice dude. Orca colorscheme to it.  
this pair came out real nice. That black midsole strip def gave it that non-general look to it. 

did not see that pair^. real nice dude. Orca colorscheme to it.  
this pair came out real nice. That black midsole strip def gave it that non-general look to it. 

Forgot I never posted any pics of my IDs... All I have is a crappy cell phone shot but let me know what you think

15aiav.jpg

Forgot I never posted any pics of my IDs... All I have is a crappy cell phone shot but let me know what you think

15aiav.jpg

Navy. Sorry I don't have a real camera here at school. Black nubuck, navy reflective tip, navy leather swoosh, translucent chlorine blue sole/accents

Navy. Sorry I don't have a real camera here at school. Black nubuck, navy reflective tip, navy leather swoosh, translucent chlorine blue sole/accents

Sizing question:
              So would it be easier to wait for them to release and try a pair on? Or just make a pair and get them in WIDE since I do have wide, flat feet?

BTW, never had a pair . Really like these when they came out. I bought a pair of the 2k5's off of Choice Kicks Northwest in '09 and they were too snug for me.

Sizing question:
              So would it be easier to wait for them to release and try a pair on? Or just make a pair and get them in WIDE since I do have wide, flat feet?

BTW, never had a pair . Really like these when they came out. I bought a pair of the 2k5's off of Choice Kicks Northwest in '09 and they were too snug for me.

if the 2k5s were snug, def get the wide. NikeiD offers that feature, where the GR releases they'll be standard normal width, true to og.

if the 2k5s were snug, def get the wide. NikeiD offers that feature, where the GR releases they'll be standard normal width, true to og.

Back
Top Bottom