Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I think they're ok. I'm not buying them, but they're cool.

They look better than those Adidas

Nike_Adapt_ByTheNumbers_03_Enderlin_hd_1600.jpg

Cushlon foam is proably nike best cushion imo compared to react or phylon.

I just got a pair of react runnning snekaers but i dont see that much of a difference between it and phylon. Still gotta break them in.

Cushlon was incredibly comfortable on the Kyrie 4 setup and fixed the firmness issue that the previous Kyrie models had. Cushlon does crease faster and needs a bit of a break in but its definitely one of my favorite foam setups Nike uses.

Cushlon + zoom would have been nice

This...

I don’t hate cushlon but for this shoe they should’ve upped the tech they used...Zoom and cushlon would’ve made them an instant purchase for me...

Also not really digging the idea to hide the lacing tech under that shroud...It’s the main focus of the shoe so common sense would dictate that it should be front and center...

Don’t even get me started on the transparent outsole :rolleyes...Nike has used that to death at this point...

One of my concern is that nike didn’t leave out the possibility of creating an apple watch app to control the shoe lacing system or whatever option. I know im not the only one who plays basketball with thier apple watch to track basketball sessions/workouts. I see its more practical to use the watch instead of going into your phone to change stuff.

One of my concern is that nike didn’t leave out the possibility of creating an apple watch app to control the shoe lacing system or whatever option. I know im not the only one who plays basketball with thier apple watch to track basketball sessions/workouts. I see its more practical to use the watch instead of going into your phone to change stuff.

Apple Watch app for this tech would be dope...Not even solely for the basketball model but for future running models as well...

They're so...safe.

Collabs seem to be the only time Nike let loose thesedays. I'm good with my 1.0's.

They're very conservative especially given the fact that the tech is really out there. You'd think they be more eye catching than the AND1 Tochillin with a giant swoosh and some LEDs

Back
Top Bottom