Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

zoom probably compresses too much and with the little machine on the midsole its probably too close and the pressure might not be good for it

adding full length zoom would probably make the midsole too high and become unstable by putting it on top of that little gadget

Couldn’t imagine playing full court hoop in an Apple Watch
I do it most of the times, but im no professional athlete so if i was I wouldn’t wear it. Gets in they way when you flick your wrist. Warmup/workout sessions yeah the watch stays on.

Screenshot_20190115-090407_Nike.jpg

Anybody want?
TOXh.gif

zoom probably compresses too much and with the little machine on the midsole its probably too close and the pressure might not be good for it

adding full length zoom would probably make the midsole too high and become unstable by putting it on top of that little gadget

Probably right...

Hopefully they can refine the power device for future models and be able to incorporate other cushioning tech like zoom...

With the way Nike is partnered up with apple....wouldn't be surpirse they say take a back seat Android. iOS first. :frown:

They look high off the ground

Looks like they combined the the original hyperadapt with the Jordan 33 lacing tech

Back
Top Bottom