Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Got bored and did the app update (iPhone). Zero trouble, worked perfectly. Shewww :lol:
But yah, where are the presets they promised we could save? I despise this extended rollout-the-features ****. This isn't a video game, it's a real thing.

Anyone looking for size 11. I won the raffle and have no use for them. I am away and will be back on Sunday.

PM me you are looking

31CD13BB-608A-430A-A2E8-A7796FB70495.jpeg F1FF75EE-7BE5-4960-9C8C-42390EEC4A53.jpeg C0E5E95F-0105-4ED6-9727-6FDF2E6C76DB.jpeg 32257225-4161-4E3E-8642-499DFD107DE5.jpeg A956241F-185A-4BE4-A6F0-5A2EE6F49229.jpeg 624AEF99-2F9F-4968-A2E8-0930ED2645FC.jpeg 9EB078BD-CB60-4CC1-AD71-61EA345D82FB.jpeg 88DA9A78-0AB5-46DE-82CC-2CBE93554B78.jpeg

Y’all think these gonna be restocked on ndc anytime soon? Had them Sunday morning but navy fed fraud protection hated on a brother and I’m not feeling resell prices and don’t want to wait on another colorway

Y’all think these gonna be restocked on ndc anytime soon. Had them Sunday morning but navy fed fraud protection hated on a brother and I’m not feeling resell
Damn. I feel like they will.

Navy federal hitting people with frauds protection. I have it on my card but they’ve never hit me with it :lol: weird

Was able to get my 1/2 size up on the pre-release. Trying them on, the shoe just felt too long even though I'm a wide footer. I was able to get my TTS on the actual release and tried those on. The TTS actually was a much better fit for me. Yes, it was a pain to get the shoe on, but once on it felt much better bc. it wasn't too long.

Was able to get my 1/2 size up on the pre-release. Trying them on, the shoe just felt too long even though I'm a wide footer. I was able to get my TTS on the actual release and tried those on. The TTS actually was a much better fit for me. Yes, it was a pain to get the shoe on, but once on it felt much better bc. it wasn't too long.

Went half size up on my pair coming in tomorrow. What you just said is exactly what I was worried about. If they’re too long, really hope I’ll be able to still grab my true size without too much hassle.

got mine and the left shoe isnt turning on at all.

pretty pissed. have to deal with nike customer service

i really want them to send a new shoe.

got mine and the left shoe isnt turning on at all.

pretty pissed. have to deal with nike customer service

i really want them to send a new shoe.

might be a few days of back and forth but you can do it. Nike mustve kept some stock on hand.

Feel sorry for all y’all with these issues, I’ve been lucky enough to have no issues, open the iPhone app and shoes connect with no problem

So I reached out to Nike on Monday for issues with pairing my left shoe. Thanks to the help on this forum to getting it fixed super quick!

Nike finally emails me back 4 days later with the response.

Hello Mr Arnett,
Robert here, I'm part of the Nike App & Device Support Team here at Nike. Thank you for reaching out to Nike App & Device Support regarding your Nike Adapt BB pairing issue with your left shoe.
I wanted to take a moment to reach out and provide a few more steps. Please be sure to read through each step and follow them in order. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
1. Open the Nike Adapt App.
2. Background the Nike Adapt App by clicking back to your phones home screen (do not fully close the App).
3. Open your Bluetooth settings.
4. Here you should see "Earl Left" & "Earl Right".
5. The shoe that is the one not linking click on it and select "Forget this Device/Unpair"
6. Go back to your Nike Adapt App and then hold your phone up to the two buttons on that shoe.
The shoe should now connect. Please let us know if you have any issues or questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Robert
Nike App & Device Support

If the problem had met already been figured out I would’ve returned my shoes after this email. Talk about PISSED!! You spend $350 with them and this is the best they can do for trying to resolve a technical problem?? Just shows how inept th workers and company are when it comes to customer service, on a premiere product...... smh

I've updated, connected, disconnected, and reconnected two pairs. No real issues. A little annoying at first but once I figured out how to turn them on and off, and how to un-sync them, no sweat.

There is a report out on cnet about these being an Android issue.

IOS users not having the same issues.

And they're full of it. This thread is proof. I'm not sure what sources all these articles are using, but it almost seems like they're just using people complaining on Twitter haha. I tweeted one of the the writers and told them I was on android WITH the update and had zero issues. For some reason, he responded asking if I'd done the update. Told him yes, again, and never heard another word. All these blogs are just running with the android thing.

And they're full of it. This thread is proof. I'm not sure what sources all these articles are using, but it almost seems like they're just using people complaining on Twitter haha. I tweeted one of the the writers and told them I was on android WITH the update and had zero issues. For some reason, he responded asking if I'd done the update. Told him yes, again, and never heard another word. All these blogs are just running with the android thing.
The app reviews on the play store is mostly where this is coming from.

I've updated, connected, disconnected, and reconnected two pairs. No real issues. A little annoying at first but once I figured out how to turn them on and off, and how to un-sync them, no sweat.

How do you turn them off I’ve been wanting to know how to do so myself

Back
Top Bottom