Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Right? These are DEFINITELY TTS. I tried telling cats that. Some wanted to argue vehemently. Unless you don't know your size (seemingly half of NT LOL) or have exceptionally wide feet, TTS is the way to go. They ARE tough to get on at first but once you get past that and start wearing them a couple of days, it's clearer than clear.

I sized up a whole size. gwizzle gwizzle

Man an ALL WHITE pair. That would be NASTY, perhaps they can do a color for each team wearing the shoe. I know Tatum, Luka, Fox, and Kuz are wearing them.

A white pair with a red toe/wraparound knit section (like how that area is black on these ones) would be SICK.

I sized up a whole size. gwizzle gwizzle

Wow. If I did that, I'd have so much space in the toe box it would be beyond silly.

I went a full size up, too. The store sold out of the 1/2-size up preference and since I'm planning to wear these casually, I decided to go full size up. As insane as it sounds, the fit is actually not bad despite being one full size up. In other ordinary shoes, I'd be swimming from ankle collar to the heels to the toes. Since this shoe's designed differently, it's actually okay and it doesn't feel like I'm swimming in them. BUT... I haven't worn 'em out to walk at my normal pace and break in that cushioning yet, so that's why I'm partially debating on waiting for a restock.

This is so dumb... Now we are talking wide vs super widefoot like there is a principal reference.

As I stated earlier in this thead, I have had my foot sized and measured at the Nike store (running dept) which does not account for width - only length. I am a 12.5 and the 13 BB fits perfect. But guess what??? Others will be different because they are not me... Amazing conclusion, huh?

Don’t go full ****** with this topic talking in absolutes. Oh, and Nike gets no credit for suggesting .5 size up... they are just the morons that designed the footwear and you bought the shoe from...

Anybody around here a photoshop wiz that can create some alternate colorways? I’m really eager to see some ideas...

Not sure if this has been addressed, but I had connection issues on the first day with my right shoe. I let them charge the following day even though they were already supposed to be charged and when I came home they connected immediately and haven’t had any issues since.

This is so dumb... Now we are talking wide vs super widefoot like there is a principal reference.

As I stated earlier in this thead, I have had my foot sized and measured at the Nike store (running dept) which does not account for width - only length. I am a 12.5 and the 13 BB fits perfect. But guess what??? Others will be different because they are not me... Amazing conclusion, huh?

Don’t go full ****** with this topic talking in absolutes. Oh, and Nike gets no credit for suggesting .5 size up... they are just the morons that designed the footwear and you bought the shoe from...

Anybody around here a photoshop wiz that can create some alternate colorways? I’m really eager to see some ideas...

I’m a wiz. I have kids however. I think an all white would be nice!

Finally got it to work and fixed the button lag on the left shoe too. Don’t need a new phone only downgraded to Android 7.0 but I’ll get Oreo back later. Now I can start wearing them.

What is the third “button” (the one on the far right) in the app supposed to do? The one with the three horizontal lines? As far as I can tell it does nothing. Thinking that’s for the three presets function that so far is missing.

:emoji_handball::emoji_basketball_player:

Attachments

• Snapchat-781731420.jpg
    Snapchat-781731420.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 24
I have wide feet that gradually get wider n wider untill my toes tapered like flippers.

My feet are wide but not long so shoes always have toe room for me

I .5ed up and they fit great I plan to ball in them tried various sock combinations and cant complain its each to there own go with what you know.

The past 3 years most new basketball shoes have run narrow n long PGs, KDs, Kobes etc so I just followed suite.

Im guessing people are just nervous they wont fit because they want them so bad n there pretty rare to be able try on.

As for the app I didnt even pair mine buttons only just dont see the point Ill adjust them as necessary whilst playing ball with the buttons my phone wont be anywhere near.

If anyone wants to check out the breakdown the Adapt BB, the WHAT'S INSIDE family on YouTube got a video up about it. For the ACTUAL battery breakdown, it's gonna be done by JerryRigsEverything.

This was cool.

I definitely experienced that pain they are talking about my was the setting I had it laced when it was Superbad when you get it to the right setting it goes away

Back
Top Bottom