Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Now that resale is pretty flat for these guys - I hope everyone who wants to wear em, gets their pairs in the draw tomorrow.
Good luck!
IMG_9392.JPG

I did. These going straight to stock x if I win.

I get that, just kinda stinks nike does not do more of a GR of these, for folks who really really want them. More than half of the people in these raffles are just looking to turn these around for $$$

Not as much hype for these as when they first came out. I would like to win the draw today. If not I won't be hurt though lol

Lol. You’ll make 50-150 bucks realistically after fees for most sizes - maybe that’s even a little high. But if that’s what you want then totally you support you taking them out of the hands of the people who want to wear em.

There’s probably some gift card discounts out there where you can buy em for 90 cents on the dollar.

Lol. You’ll make 50-150 bucks realistically after fees for most sizes - maybe that’s even a little high. But if that’s what you want then totally you support you taking them out of the hands of the people who want to wear em.

There’s probably some gift card discounts out there where you can buy em for 90 cents on the dollar.
Better than nothing. I can use that $150 for the Bred 13s

It ain't like I'm gonna win the drawing anyways. I never win drawings.

I was able to buy two silver pairs from DSM, retail, no tax, no shipping, just not my size, and figured I needed two silver to be able to buy one black pair. And that is because of all fees and stuff involved. 10% for ebay, Stockx, goat for example, PayPal takes 3 to 4% as well, and you may have to pay for shipping as well depending on platform (big box and heavy).
And it still feels odd, as I'm not a reseller and don't want to rip people off their money, but I figure the sales from DSM are not taking a chance from people in a drawing, as everybody could have called DSM to buy them and have them shipped to their place. But to make enough money, you have to price them at a certain point, to where the money left-over would cover the difference between retail and resell price.
In these drawings though, the percentage of people who actually want these choose is really small I think, which is unfortunate. Had Nike offered these to me at any point, even with 50% pre-order down, I would have been all over these. If I don't win today, one more pair to sell of the silver ones and I should be about square for a "trade"

Does anyone know if Nike will replace the battery on these?

I was reading something on another site and the guy claimed his battery died on one shoe.
Since these would fall within the 2 year warranty period I wondered why he didn't send them into Nike.

Anyone who own these know the policy on the batteries? Are they excluded?

Also, what's the life expectancy on the batteries?

Back
Top Bottom