Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

wow, i actually won! first time ever hitting on a SNKRS drawing!

REJOICE!.gif

Welp. Never in my wildest dreams would this have ever happened. Actually got a SZ 10

Attachments

• IMG_9648.PNG
    IMG_9648.PNG
    404.9 KB · Views: 25
Just saw one pop up in my size on Stockx for $1000, jumped on it. With the $200 I made on my first silver pair I sold, I'm even, as I would have had to pay taxes where I live so $720 + tax + profit is about right.

Paypal took the payment but still got that I wasn't selected :smh:

Paypal blocked me today

Just got off the phone with Nike. Talked to a guy for over 30 minutes. He told me he heard that they changed some things because of the battery problems. He worked with a lady and they gave me a chance to pay with another cc. He told me I should get an email soon. I won't believe it until I have them in my hands. The guy was real cool. Hope I get this email.

Congrats to all that hit. Just curious, yall keeping these to wear or flipping? $720 is a lot for something that could short circuit on your feet.

For all you guys who have problems with the cc being declined for fraud protection do this.

In the future call you cc company about an hour before the release and say you might be having a large purchase from nIke. They will made a note in your account and you should be fine.

Congrats to all that hit. Just curious, yall keeping these to wear or flipping? $720 is a lot for something that could short circuit on your feet.

I've been trying to get a sz 13 since they dropped, I want to wear them. Took a L today.

With the L I'm thinking about waiting until the second generation. The battery should be improved by then.

For all you guys who have problems with the cc being declined for fraud protection do this.

In the future call you cc company about an hour before the release and say you might be having a large purchase from nIke. They will made a note in your account and you should be fine.

I used to do this before and they said they make note of it

Until one time i called, son straight up told me that even if they make a note of it, the bank system is automated and would block it regardless of a note being attached to your account

He also said that when making purchase of the exact same amount on the same account, as long as there like 15 mins apart they wont be blocked as fraud

So dont really know which is true

After talking to the guy for 30-45 minutes I got a chance to put in a 2nd CC, only because they said a order# had been created. This nice lady finally took my 2nd card. Then I get a alert from the 2nd cc for fraud. I was done I wasn't calling back and was just pissed. Then, my phone rings and it says Oregon, it was the lady editing the order she told me to call my cc company and they would try to recharge it again in 20 minutes.

It took me about 40 minutes to talk to the CC people just to tell me I should have no problem with another charge. I called the lady back at Nike and she answered surprised, I think it was her personal cell#. She told me she had run the card # again and it was successful. She said she was sending me a email and that the shoes should ship. She also said she would "baby this order" and hoped that I had them soon. I got the email earlier.

Even if I don't get them, at least I know I tried every thing and it wasn't meant to be. Nike Customer Service tried hard for me and I appreciate that.

After talking to the guy for 30-45 minutes I got a chance to put in a 2nd CC, only because they said a order# had been created. This nice lady finally took my 2nd card. Then I get a alert from the 2nd cc for fraud. I was done I wasn't calling back and was just pissed. Then, my phone rings and it says Oregon, it was the lady editing the order she told me to call my cc company and they would try to recharge it again in 20 minutes.

It took me about 40 minutes to talk to the CC people just to tell me I should have no problem with another charge. I called the lady back at Nike and she answered surprised, I think it was her personal cell#. She told me she had run the card # again and it was successful. She said she was sending me a email and that the shoes should ship. She also said she would "baby this order" and hoped that I had them soon. I got the email earlier.

Even if I don't get them, at least I know I tried every thing and it wasn't meant to be. Nike Customer Service tried hard for me and I appreciate that.

Glad things worked out for you, good to hear. I hope my stockx pair works out well, since the price was too hard to resist.

I was really impressed with the customer service. The lady told me she would baby the order and she was sure it would ship but if I had any other problems to give her a call back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom