Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Got them today. They seem to have a different inside of the box than the ones I saw on Ebay.

Nice, can u pass on the way u got Nike to honor your win from the CC getting blocked?

Had same exact thing happen to me & I couldn't get Nike CS to honor it like you did

2nd pair won. Sucks they changed the box!

Attachments

• 15028412313252003334159.jpg
    15028412313252003334159.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Snapchat-1002479943.jpg
    Snapchat-1002479943.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 63
2nd pair won. Sucks they changed the box!
That big blue box is neat indeed, but a lot of wasted space too, and by the time they arrive in the mail, the chargers and cables are all over the place. So maybe they are trying to make them easier to ship compared to the initial wave that was pickup in store... just my guess...

Sweet the Ronaldo's.

I'm sure it will be mayhem in London, resale price including shipping aside, I'm just happy to have em.

I thought the same but then you’re always out of power by traditional indicator color symbolism.
True. Maybe a red housing with a primary LED color of white instead of blue? That way you could still keep yellow for "warning" and red for "low", but the color scheme would match the shoe better.

Resell prices for these blacks at all-time low now on Stockx. I paid 1000 for mine last week, could have waited for a week I guess for another $40 less, but all good. With folks needing to pay these places about 10% and paypal another 3-4%, around 900 is about breaking even, depending on shipping.

https://stockx.com/nike-hyperadapt-1-0-black

What's the weight of packaging for these? My tracking says 130 lbs... :emoji_thinking:
130 pounds? Dang, they shipping you your own Helpline rep with the shoes :lol:

But in all seriousness, it depends on the size. My size 9 showed 11.35lbs on the package when my wife got them for me

130 pounds? Dang, they shipping you your own Helpline rep with the shoes :lol:

But in all seriousness, it depends on the size. My size 9 showed 11.35lbs on the package when my wife got them for me

won't get them for another 4 hours but damn, are they sending me a crate. So confused..

What's the weight of packaging for these? My tracking says 130 lbs... :emoji_thinking:
Probably 13.0 When I shipped the ones I'm selling on Ebay, they have generally been 13-14lbs and that is with the big original blue box. I'm guessing the newer box shown here a few days ago may be a tad lighted for shipping purposes.

Back
Top Bottom